Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Work using scare tactic?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by belatorius, Apr 30, 2016.

?

Is it a scare tactic?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. 50/50 chance

50.0%
  1. Hope I am writing in the correct section. If so a little back story.

I started working for this plant back around 2014. I went through a temp program, saliva tested, then after 5 months working at this plant, they hired me (Hair tested). Iv been hired on now for about 1 1/2 years and since the hair test back in 2014 they haven't tested me or anyone. I asked my brother who's been there for 5+ years and they've claim they will start randomize testing every year, but never do. I started to smoke again back in sept/2015 and stopped feb 2016. Sadly a group decided to spark up in the parking lot, with cameras. They were fired on the spot (all 3) and at that time my supervisor warned everyone to not be surprised if they start testing. Feb they warned us. March they said they were starting the program. April, not a single word about it. Its almost May and I haven't heard another word about testing since. No one has really.
    My question is, with this information, do you think its a scare tactic? Are they waiting till we let our guard down? Its a Korean company so I don't know if they care of not. And before you tell me not to risk it and blah blah blah. I understand. Obviously job > weed. If I can do both, Id like too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't think anyone here can give you an answer that would put you at ease and allow you to safely smoke. I've worked at places that say they do randoms but never did and I worked at a place that said they did and they did. Give it a few more months and see how the rumors go.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If they say they will they usually do. The point of being random is to not let you know.....if your company scheduled drug tests every 6 months every June 1st and January 1st then it would be simple to defeat.

If they say they will test and you want to keep your job either have a backup plan or quit smoking. Simple as that.

4. Keep a bottle of quick fix synthetic urine in your locker or car. Or on your person if you think they dont give you time to grab it before the test.