Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Work study

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigglestick87, Jul 31, 2012.

1. #1 gigglestick87, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    Hey guys. I was wondering if you blades knew if federal work study drug tests for employment? I tried looking all over for info on this but I was unsure. I should have about 3 weeks before my next semester at Pitt starts but I didn't know if I should stop smoking or not. It says in the email I would be paid just do university work. This is my first job so I'm not really sure what happens.

EDIT: I looked at the university's full time application for staff and employees. I see no mention of submitting a drug test under what I consent to give. Along with that, I looked at the job description for student employees and I also see no mention of signing for a drug test. This will be my last week of smoking regardless and it says I'm responsible for finding the job. It doesnt say when I need to apply though. I should be good after about a month clean. I hope I'm right. If not, quick fix here I come lol.

2. I've done work study for last two years for a State college. No drug tests man. You'll be fine. And even if they do, you'll know beforehand and I bet it'll be the cheap little Walmart ones. Just dilute the shit out of it haha. Happy toking man.

3. Best answer ever. +rep to you good sir.

4. Thanks man. Been creeping on this forum for years now. Figured might as well help a blade out. And yeah they wouldn't pay for every work study student to take a high quality piss test, when in reality you end up working 15-20 hours a week doing easy stuff. For instance, I sit in one of the computer labs and just make sure that the printer has paper and toner in it.

5. Thats the best fucking job ever

6. Oh yeah. Gna be my third year so I'll be making like 11$ and hour just sitting there and reading GC on my iPhone haha

7. Yay I'm in the same boat as gigglestick87. I start my work study interview soon and I'm just shady about whether they will test me or not. Could you shine some reassurance on my situation?

8. [quote name='"vansboy8"']Yay I'm in the same boat as gigglestick87. I start my work study interview soon and I'm just shady about whether they will test me or not. Could you shine some reassurance on my situation?[/quote]

Even if for some strange reason they decide to test, they aren't gna tell you to piss right there in front of them. Just mainly fill up the cup with toilet water and piss in it a lil bit. If you're feeling ballsy you could always just shit in it, but I think you're trying to get the job lol.

Sorry, just woke up and in that state of feeling amazing cuz I got great stoned sleep. But basically man, they won't test you. It costs too much to drug test a couple hundred up to a couple thousand work study students based on where you're going to school at.