Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Work is sooo boooooring

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Conegirl, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Working is so crap, its just hours of dealing with a bunch of conservative a-holes. :(

All i want in the world right now is to go home and chill, punch some mad cones and listen to some kid cudi.

Fuck this effort...who else shares my pain?

guess im bitching, but fuuuuck i wanna go smoke :smoke:

2. I feel you. I work at a grocery store and it fucking sucks.

3. gotta work to smoke ;)

4. Quite. An hour to go here at the local hardware store. Going home to a fresh quarter and a new episode of The River

5. baby cause i'm crazy for you, it's not you fault, it's you fault

6. i heard it got cancelled so dont get too attached :bongin:

7. [quote name='"iCeD MeTaL"']

i heard it got cancelled so dont get too attached :bongin:[/quote]

Fuuuck really?

8. only five and a half hours to go.....fuck

9. i work at a coffee shop. everyone there is 18 or older and all smoke so its real chill

10. my last job ruined work for me. after that its hard to really want to get another one... but i need to. ugh.

11. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']I feel you. I work at a grocery store and it fucking sucks.[/quote]

I work at a grocery store and fucking love it! What company do you work for?!?!? My Publix is so chill...

To everyone: working in any sort of physical labor job is tiring. Not only that but it can be a little boring at times. ESPECIALLY in retail. But remember this, thinking negatively is only going to make work worse.

Optimism is the KEY to life! Embrace your job people, not everyone is blessed enough to have one! I make minimum wage and still enjoy my work.

Just try it one day and seek inspiration in the smallest things!

12. fuck publix... that was the job that made me hate work...

edit: what is that you do there?

13. Welcome to the real world. Where you get to hate your working life until you die. :p

14. I work at a call center for fast food delivery, its easy as fuck, relax as fuck, and nobody gives a fuck if you smell like weed lol
    almost everyone there blazes its pretty funny.
    So we always blaze at work.. our managers honestly don't give a fuck but they don't blaze.. (at work atleast)

15. I think God invented weed for laborers.

16. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

edit: what is that you do there?[/quote]

I bag, cashier, stock, clean, and do a little paperwork during the day.

When I close I level (arrange shit on shelves), mop, sweep, clean bathrooms, etc.

I still love it even though some of the work is kind of degrading. It's all about positive thoughts man.

17. i was just straight up stocking all day. then i had to level dairy at closing. fuck yogurt. seriously i never thought i would actually hate a food that much. not to mention my usual manager was dull as fuck. the day literally got worse when he showed up. everyone went from being happy to being depressed when he showed up. whatever im glad i dont work there anymore. publix can suck my dick.

18. You guys are the burnouts my mom told me I'd become when I was younger. Lol.

19. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

i was just straight up stocking all day. then i had to level dairy at closing. fuck yogurt. seriously i never thought i would actually hate a food that much. not to mention my usual manager was dull as fuck. the day literally got worse when he showed up. everyone went from being happy to being depressed when he showed up. whatever im glad i dont work there anymore. publix can suck my dick.[/quote]

I'm really sorry that you had to have that experience with Publix man... I really wish you could've worked in a store like mine (sorry to brag). We're all just a bunch of younger people making the best of it. I hope your job now isn't so bad!

20. i dont have one right now. my publix was mostly middle aged and old people. not a single young female worked there either. straight up dude fest.