Work in Progress

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by akaoximoron, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Next week will be the start of my very first grow, and could not be any more excited. I just need to hammer out the last of the details, and maybe a second look by some members will give me some good ideas.

Strains:
    LSD (Arrived)
    Blue Widow (Arrived) (Free)
    Sharksbreath (In Transit)
    Silver Bubble (In Transit)
    Critical + (Arrived) (Free)

SOG in 32 oz hempy/coco buckets will be used. Since It will be a perpetual harvest ever 3 weeks, it would insure that there will not be over crowding and allow for each plant to achieve greater yields with more space.

Both veg and flower cabinets will be build from 1" x 2" and panda film. They will also be vented by a modded Stanley fan and a 4 in carbon filter (both which are already purchased)

Veg Room:

1.5' x 1' x 2.3' (It will doubled layered so that I can have the part hold rooting clones and mothers, and have the bottom for vegging plants.
    ~276 W CFL
    Passive intake

Flower Cab:

30"x24"x40"
    400W hps with 6 in cooltube which will also be hooked up to the stanley. ( I got the light, cooltube, ballast, timer, and hangers for a grand total of $186 with shipping on ebay)
    Passive intake

My only concern is if the stanley can not only handle to cool tube but the carbon filter also. But since I have seen people cool multiple 1000 waters with the fan I believe my concern is minimum.

What do you guys think, any thing to add?

2. Sounds like a decent setup, any pics?

3. Pics come later in the week, I am going to home depot and my local hydro shop tomorrow to get the last of the supplies and start construction. I plan to start germinating on Sunday. I planned to spend $400 tops on this grow. I have now spent $350 and I still have around $250 more to spend tomorrow. I don't believe in cutting corners and I will be getting all my money back in my first harvest so its all good to me.