work at home jobs

Discussion in 'General' started by kashii, Jan 21, 2012.

1. I am currently working at walmart and i fear i may not work there much longer, i have had several broken legs and 4 surgeries on them so i call in sometimes because im in so much pain, especially now when its so cold.

so i am trying to find a work at home job so my chronic pain wouldnt get in the way of doing my job, also i dont live in a MMJ friendly state and i dont imagine work at home companies are gonna send for a vile of my piss. but im having a hard time finding anything all that legitimate, from what i have found some sort of phone job would be the most structured so to speak but i have only found a few sites.

does anyone have any experience with this and if so could you give me some tips and some sites to visit, thanks.

2. All i can say is dont try fencing or ull b fucked lol. Try creating cool designs for companys or somethin

3. become a drug dealer. pays good, you can talk to people on the phone like you want to, dont have to do much, its win win.

4. im not exactly an artist

5. im not above the idea but i rly only hang with like 4 people so i dont think id make much

6. [quote name='"kashii"']

im not above the idea but i rly only hang with like 4 people so i dont think id make much[/quote]

Advertise, watch dave chappelles half baked! He advertises really well, or let it spread by word of mouth.

You could get a job with development or administration if you're into programming and web design and such

7. Me either bro i suck dick at art. Was just a suggestion tho. maybe you can get a office job where you dont have to do alot of moving around, just like some computer work or something. Idk man tryin to be helpful and nice but its hard when u work ur ass off and all you get in return is getting yelled at. So im not even sure that i would listen to me because im always wrong according to the prick i work with lol. But if you ignore that gay shit, thats what id do

8. i want to grow to save money on buying weed and also maybe sell some of it, but im a renter, i thought maybe do a computer case lts grow but idk how inconvinent it would be to transfer it to a friends for the day whenever he does his monthly inspection.