Words of wisdom

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Magiggle, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Hey blades how's it going today? I'm in need of some words of wisdom on how my girl is doing. I think she looks great besides the yellow
    Leaves :(

Attached Files:

2. The yellow leaves down low could indicate a nitrogen def.

3. Hi Magiggle, hmm yeah, you sure have a problem...
    Here is what i need you to do :
    1. go to a pharmacy and buy epsom salt, take a tea spoon of epsom salt and disolve it in a shot glass with hot water, after it got disolved put the shot glass content in a 2Liter(1/2 gallon) bottle and mix with cold tap water. Use the 2L mix bottle and water the plants.
    2. go to a hydro store and buy Canna Nitrogen 26%(dont matter the producer as long as the nitrogen content is higher the 20%), take a 2L bottle and fill it with tap water and then add 1ML of Nitrogen 26% and water the plants.
    The 2 liter bottles should be enough to water abt 3-4 days, water the plants with abt 100ML of each mix daily(100ML epsom salt mix + 100ML nitrogen mix).
    3. Sit back and relax while your plants get better.

For the epsom salt method i have GrowBot to thank, i've just doneit today and i can really notice the difference in color.

4. Appreciate the advice man! Il get that done by tonight, I unfortunately work in 30 minutes so I can't do it now. :( hopefully it can be saved! My rents are heading outta town this week and I'm gunna make my setup lwgit

5. need some other details of the grow?? age of plant, soil, lights , nutes etc

without further info that plant looks too young to be treated with epsom salt.

to me it does not look like a deficiency but it looks like your soil is too 'hot'.

6. I'd say the seed cracked 2-3 weeks ago, just regular potting soil, no nutes, well yesterday I did water with a slight concentration of miracle grow. I got 2 60 watt bulbs then the cfl 25 watt

7. how long ago did the yellowing of your leaves occur??, is it something that has happened rapidly in the last day or so or gradually over the last week?...............all miracle gro products can be real troublesome for marijuana, miracle gro stuff generally tends to burn ganj plants and can cause all sorts of problems. did you measure how much of the stuff you gave per litre??

8. is it miracle gro potting soil.......enriched with miracle gro plant food by any chance???

9. It was just regular soil from
    My moms garden lol. I hardly used any miracle grow it was diluted, I've had success with it growing me big plants In the past but that was outdoor and the grow also turned out male :( but it's still in recovery from the transplant I did two days ago I believe