Worcester/Millbury Mass

Discussion in 'General' started by DeviousByNature, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Ok so me and my girl moved to Mass as some of you know. Man, ok living but finding green fucking blows. Haven't been high at all since the move. Nobody has green that she knows and I don't know any one @ all.. It's like a stoners nightmare. The extinction of Marry-J....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Gotten to where I want a Buzz so bad I was winking at the lawn. ( In my head )--> " Thats Grass- Not GRASS silly ass. You know it's pointless to even try. " I look to my feet and mope back inside tripping on my lip on the way up the steps..

" I wonder If killing for some pot counts as murder, or self preservation of the needy."

2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm losing my MIND!

OH,, wait. It's been gone for ages now.

3. It's out there, just go out and meet some new people. Go to a concert or something of interest and find people that like the same things as you do. Worcester has everything from the brick to the dank... you might have to settle for mids if you can't find the heads right away.

4. You just wait some time and I guarantee that you will start finding good connections if you are running the right circles.

You have a lot of dank coming through that area all the time. You're smack dab in the Massachusetts- New Hampshire connection. This time of year we have little dry spells all over up here in Southern New Hampshire, but there should always be some good stuff going around in your area... You may have to drive 10-20 minutes here or there sometimes but...

5. lolz...i think that thats the problem, see..i kno how it works around here, i lived here for 20 years...but concerts are out...they cost money that we cant afford to let go of, and same thing with anything driving wise...neither of us have a licenece and we had to leave the honda in tennessee for the time being...why? cuz we dont have the spare money...moving and kids do that sorta thing to yah...lol

and i KNO that if i really REALLY tried and got back into circles i really dont wanna be associated with again, then i could find anything from mj to crack...but i REALLY dont want to talk to those ppl ever again, nothing but trouble and drama there