Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Woooot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrdelrey, Jan 28, 2013.

1. So as of fairly recently I have always known my parents aren't against weed. I know they used to smoke it in high school/college and they often tell me stories about it.

But even though they are chill with it I never thought I could smoke at the house until last night. My friend and I snuck out onto my back porch to smoke (home for the weekend from college) and mid sesh my dad walks out and obviously notices.

He then goes on to say that he's fine with us smoking at the house as long as we do it outside. :hello: :D

I just had to express my happiness to someone :p

2. congrats on your recognition of maturity from your dad. freedom to smoke at home decreases chances of getting drug related charges which in turn will fuck your life over.

3. I wish more parents would realize this...:(

4. Id call that the win of the century, now stop lookin over ur ahoulder , kick back and put ur feet up and puff on.

5. I remember my sr year of h.s when I was finally allowed to smoke in my room as long as I kept my grades up and took responsibility for a few of my bills ;)

6. Very cool. More parents need to be like this, especially when they have smoked themselves, regardless if they "liked it or not."