Wooooo super baked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazzedOregon, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Last night I finally toked after a 1 month t-break. Took about 4 green rips of some real good chronic from my bong (The Babaganoosh). Anyway what happened has never happened before. Basically 1-2 minutes after getting up I start to feel weird and my stomach feels strange. I cant even walk so I have to sit down. My vision gets all blurred, and I cant see that well inside, almost like everything was 10x darker, and moving a little. I keep trying to walk but then have to sit down. It takes about 5 minutes then i was completely fine. Lol but that was the highest I have ever been. Just wondering if that was abnormal. And share your experiences of the time you got super baked.

2. It was justs a head rush, you can get them by standing up really fast. I think it's also easier to get a head rush while you're high.

3. Ya I thought it was a head rush but it lasted so much longer, and made the head rush seem 10 x more intense.

4. I use to get them, but now not so much. My mom would call me from upstairs and I get off the couch walk over to the stairs and start to feel really heavy and my vision dims. I would just grab onto something for a second.

5. Some people actually pass out every time they stand up too fast. Especially if they stand up too fast from the toilet after having pooped.

6. Haha I've gotten that before.