Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Woolwich Terror Atack

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, May 23, 2013.

1. "A British soldier has been butchered on a busy London street by two Islamist terrorists, one of whom proclaimed afterwards: “An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.”

"In the first terrorist murder on the British mainland since the 7/7 suicide bombings of 2005, the men attempted to behead the soldier, hacking at him like a “piece of meat” in front of dozens of witnesses, before both were shot by police who took around 20 minutes to arrive."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10073910/Woolwich-attack-terrorist-proclaimed-an-eye-for-an-eye-after-attack.html

Is this new to people ? Looks like the extreme Muslim terror is hitting europe very hard.

2. Blow back is a bitch

3. I don't consider this a terrorist attack. Its just a brutal murder.Calling it terrorism is playing into the elites hands. 

Although I don't think European style, welfare state multiculturalism works. It just breeds hate. 

4. I don't understand the reason this is coined a terrorist attack. Is it because they are Islamists?

Everyone knows that if the reported "Allahu Akbar" and praying next to the body was not included, this would just be reported as a gruesome murder and not a terroristic attack.

5. The act had political aims of removing the troops of what he claims is "their land".

Isn't that what terrorism is?

6. what england are doing in afghanistan is terrorism

7. Probably. So, was the man with the knives hands bloody or was that media propaganda or is it simply made up conspiracies?

8. #8 Verdurous, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    If you consult a dictionary, yes, but the actual definition as it's used in modern society is more "Violence that is not state-sanctioned and is in opposition to state interests." If it were used as defined, the US would be a terrorist organization, etc.

9. So, State terrorism and mini terrorism? :p

10. #10 Tom79, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    This murder was done becouse of the muslim influence on this guy, theres no need to go round and round. If he wasn't brainwash by the extreme muslims in Europe, this would never happen.. Very simple.
    I think its only the beginning, Europe will see a lot more murders and attacks now that the extreme muslims are growing bigger in there.

11. You can't say anything against Muslim extremism on this forum without somebody calling you a racist or saying that it's all blow back due to foreign policy.    

12. #12 garrison68, May 24, 2013
    It was an act of jihad, as were the Boston Marathon attacks, 9/11 and many more.  

13. I can't say I disagree with the guy when it comes down to it. How far would you go if your home land was invaded and destroyed? If your towns were bombed and forced to live a different "democratic" life? That wouldn't make you a very happy person.

I really hope this war is over soon. It's pointless.

14. #14 letsmokeasweet, May 24, 2013
    i am like shocked when i saw the video. i felt my blood boil and i felt angry seeing what those humans were doing to the other human.
    i didnt see their race, or their religion, i see them as humans beings

its not because of allah they knifed the person.
    they attacked the person because it is in their personality

religion is just a lame excuse
    the muslim is a coward. he says he was doing it for allah. he just an idiot easley being influenced by someone else...using allahs name as his reason to  control people he keeps below him

most terrorist are cowards. most are uneducated. the leaders use these people for their own personal power, glory and means to live a lifestlye they want and can control

i would not had called the police if i have seen these cowards trying to behead someone else. i would have found something to kill them with

15. They will do anything for the Islam, even cutting off heads of civilians on the main street... Welcome to extreme islam.

16. You're a very wise and innocent man. :rolleyes:

17. " Islamist terrorism and the radicalization of young Muslims has taken center stage in Europe. With schools, universities and even sport clubs becoming hotbeds of Islamism, experts argue that some European countries have willingly allowed it.

­Claude Monique, an expert on counterterrorism and extremism and the director of the European Strategic Intelligence and Security Center, told RT that while European intelligence was engaged in battling a bigger threat – communism and the former Soviet Union – it ignored what has become a defining threat of the modern age."

http://rt.com/news/islam-radicalization-terrorism-europe-826/

18. #18 dubaba, May 24, 2013
    It wasnt islamists it was the IRA!!

I dont see why the cameraman is standing so close to a dude holding knives who just killed someone. :confused_2:

19. Crazy video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvddMY7VATg&feature=player_embedded

Ive read that the english defense league are out in the streets looking for muslim blood.

The attack was motivated by Britain's involvement in wars in the Middle East. I think it had very little to do with welfare states or multiculturalism.