woohoo. cops raid tobacco shops for selling fake shit

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Apr 20, 2012.

1. UPDATE: Synthetic Marijuana Bust In Lonoke County

about god damn time....it may have only been 3 stores, but the one in ward had people coming from tennessee and texas to buy that shit...i used to live in austin/ward, so im glad to see the cops finally movin on this shit. my little brother wont die now hopefully :p

2. For real I know hood rats that'll smoke that shit outta bongs all it does it fry yur brain

3. so do i....the poor bong...it didnt know it was going to be abused like that. :(

4. If I remember right that fake MJ is dangerous to smoke and I think a few teens may have died or been hospitalized from it. Either way, I will never smoke that shit. It's funny, I was hanging out with a group of people and 1 douchebag with us smoked that shit. He would fire up a bowl while on the sidewalk in NYC like shit is all good. Fuckin moron

5. Its all mumble jumbo, I smoked and made it myself and the worst part is that its made using acetone, which can mess with your throat and stomach. I know many people who smoked for years, no one died, no one went to the hospital. People died using the bath salt mephodrone which is like method.

The jwh incense where intense, and people could freak out a bit because it was a lot stronger than bud and a bit different but don't believe everything you hear.

6. it has killed several teens in texas, arkansas, florida and somewheres else, kentucky or something...shits nasty and dangerous....if they would just legalize the natural stuff kids wouldnt be dying to get high...

7. it's not just what i hear, it's what i've experienced. i had an awful experience on it, took 1 hit, thought i was going to fucking. die. so did 2 of my friends. we all threw up like 10 times. another one of my friends is incredibly addicted to it. always bumming money off his parents and grandpa for a bag. gotta get that fix...

8. Man, Good,Im glad that shits getting raided...Most all my stupid can't smoke anymore for what ever reason friends smoke variations of that legal shit. Some have claimed they thought they were dying and others were puking dizzy all kinds of undesirable shit. Its bad bad stuff.

My only issue is another thing that we cant really discuss thats an all natural safe alternative for Migraines and arthritis and other "painful issues". That stuff is going to be thrown into the same category and it quite frankly shouldn't be.

Mods if this is too close please let me know I'll gladly edit/delete/alter not lookin to get 'fracted:poke:

9. If they just legalize real cannabis... But I guess that's asking too much. We wouldn't have to waste taxpayer money to bust synthetics.

10. thats the solution though....

11. Wtf, this is alot worse then cannabis yet it is tolerated more, fucked up

12. natural selection..