wooh one handed rolling!

Discussion in 'General' started by special_zed, Mar 17, 2006.

1. :eek: That's probably the most remarkable things I've ever seen before. I give maad kudos to that guy...considering that the vid is actually real.

Oh well, real or not... that's amazing.:hello: Hopefully I'll be able to do that successfully one day.

If I'm not mistaken that looks like some hash that he rolled up, no?

2. Holy shit, that gotta be hard as hell. I dont think Id ever be able to roll like that!

3. pretty awesome, but logical really, i mean did we really expect all those palegic vietnam vets to just quit toking? not bloody likely lol :smoke:

4. Looks like he uses hash to make it stick better? That is fucking sick. I wish I could do that, haha.

5. lol, whatever, it's cool and all, but a j's still a j. I'd rather have a blunt or a bowl anyday. Still, cool video man.

6. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i mean is that truley legit? i could have had a j in his hand and just pused the other stuff aside so it looks like it was rolled up instantly... if thats for real then holy fucking shit...

noo oway that j looks too good... looks like they used the pen method to roll it

7. its not weed, its tobacco, mixed with hash. guessing this guy is from the uk.

anyways, thats pretty incredible, but im sure once you learn the trick, its real easy, just like the dollar bill rolling method, only supa fast!!

8. ahhhhhhhhahahaha "not bloody likely" god, please tell me you watch seinfeld... or someone remembers the scene when jerry and kramer are arguing over who has the better cockney accent by saying "not bloddy likely".....damn, i'm going to watch some 'feld now :hello:

9. There's no way that's real. He took his hand off the screen to grab the prerolled j and pushed the mix and filter out of the view of the screen.

It would be sick if you could roll like that but there's no way it's possible. at least, he didn't do it.

10. Ha ha *says not bloodly likely*

Nah, I think that is fake, like a magic trick! haha

11. I think the same, I agree.

Still looks sweet tho.

12. Haha yea, Seinfeild is the shit! + rep, now I gotta check out an epsiode too

13. haha yes i do remeber that! now theres a quality show