Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Woody Appreciaiton Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedboss, Jul 22, 2003.

1. No one else deserves to have a thread like this more then you Woody, this is for your beautiful buds, your maturity that you bring to the city and you as a person.

Come everyone let's show Woody how much he is appreciated in this city and what he was done for us.

WOODY YOU THE MAN!!!

2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY!

we luv ya buddy.
    why do i feel like i'm thinking up shit to say in a get well card?

i remember back in my earliest days as a blade.... i thought that woody might actually be Woody Harrelson! lol
    i also thought all them howard marks and mr nice guys were the real deal too. lol lol lol.

all them times i done a rundown of some buddies here @ gc, woody always gets a mention. some might call him nuts, but i think he's one of the most round minded fellas alive. good for woody. about time he got a woody appreciation thread actually.

3. Yay for Woody [​IMG]

4. One day, my buds will be as nice as yours

Then again, maybe not