Woodstock 3 days of a peace and music

Discussion in 'General' started by Duhka, Dec 31, 2005.

1. If you have not seen this movie.... you have to. Its so eye widening and captivating its insane... the camera looks out onto the croud and all u see is people till u lose them in the horizon. So much peace and drugs and rock and roll. And they interviewed people and most said all the kids were really nice and shit. I wish this could happen today but I just think there are too many punks out there now. Its cool though cause you would think most adults woulda been talking against it but most that u see are saying that the kids cant be questioned as good human beings... they were so pure and true to themselves. All these people walking around naked high and trippin on acid or not trippin on anything. It got so big they declared it a disaster area. This DVDD is the best musical dvd if not the best thing ive ever seen on a televised screen. WATCH IT! im tellin u man, get high as hell and watch this. Kinda makes u sad u werent a part of it.

its called

woodstock 3 days of peace and music

ps please dont move this to the arts forum I feel everyone should see this movie.

2. Yea, remember what happned during woodstock in the 90's? Violence, rioting, people getting hurt. Not what the original one was supposed to be about at all. From the 60's to know, we lost all our values but we kept doing the drugs.

3. your right on some level pete. we as a country i think have lost our values but there still are some who are like the people were in the 60's.

4. I've never seen the movie, I'll see if it can be tracked down around here.

Thanks a lot, btw.