Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wooden Sherlock pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Im a Pothead, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Are they any good for smoking weed? i know they probably are because most people use them for tobacco but idk they just seem like they waste more weed. oh and if you have one/have used one please give your opinion.[​IMG]
    this is what i want to get, hopefully my headshop will have something identical:D
    :smoke:

2. I don't have any intelligent input on this subject, but my friend has one and we've smoked out of it no problem.

3. If its a good piece I don't see why not. My friend had a similar one and our only issues were that the bowl was HUGE and the hole between the bowl and mouthpiece where the smoke goes was a little high so it left unsmoked bud in the bottom.

4. Smoke from a Sherlock Holmes pipe and get all the bitches

5. ^^ Oh my god.. ITS BEAUTIFUL!

6. look nice ,Sherlock Holmes pipe

7. it's $6.00 on ebay

8. hmm maybe i will get it its nice but kinda flashy