wooded area with lowryder...HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bigizzyboyie, Jan 27, 2010.

1. so we have promix where im from but what about the amendments

2. well this could be a good time to learn about feeding regiments...which would prolly be preferable i think thats what browndirt did or u could get a heavy compost/soil amendment or the easiest thing would be to get fox farms dry nutrient mix i got acid loving for tomatos and i swear to god they were 7-8 feet tall and they would put down roots and spread like strawberries if i let the branches droop like straight untamable monsters lol and it was just fill with grass over it i dug 2 feet deep to loosen then i mixed in that box of nutes and some manure

sry its been so long been so buisy just got laid off and im going to school blah blah blah and sry this was so brief ive got work in 20 lol im working towards being dropped on my ass lol

3. thanx fuzz...do you know of any way to dry the weed with out out as much smell???

4. well u can water cure...which i had a bad experience with but it may work better 4 u...well i guess not bad i just had much better flavor by just air drying.

i just started my seeds, this year im going with sourcream which is sourdeisel with g13 haze which i only have 1 femmed of so il clone the shit out of her by mid april then i started 14 skunk #1, 5 grapefruit, 5 sweet tooth and a femmed la woman and im sure there is more to come :-D this year for my big girl grow im going deep in the bush lol so im taking a week off in late april and make myself a camp. i have a few friends in on it with me so i think we might dig something otherwise we will get one of those military camo tarp things that the cover jeeps with and burry it in a tupperware...so that come harvest time we all take another week off to do all the harvest work and try to dry outside, which of caurse is risky, otherwise il dry in my apartment but i dont really want to lug that much fresh reaking weed out of the woods then way back home lol kinda just begging to get busted lmao kind of like posting on gc from ur community college lmao :-( so il be praying for a dry week...i might dry like kog on youtube but i also might dry mexican mafia style and wrap them in news paper and hang them idk yet lol

so you can dry on location, you can water cure and speed dry, or you can dry in a box and burn incence lol

5. hey welll can i have some advice im going to grow lr2s outside central ca and i was wondering i got a good spott and maybe if those will do really good i was planning on afghan also

6. ok i see... are you planning on selling all that stuff or is it just gonna b ur stash...n i think ill go with some regular seeds plus some autos to get me by lol. ill have to suck it up n come home from school to harvest butit will be worth it though...

7. ya same with me im planning on keeping some of it and sell alot of it beecause im not much of a stoner like every day like every other day it cost alot lol

8. I saw that you were concerned about deer. I'm from Wisconsin, where that is a problem as well, and I know how to beat it. My brother grows alot and alotta times he grows outta pots, but the same type of system can be used if you plant straight to ground too, just modify it a bit. Deer HATE Irish Springs soap. He usually keep bars of it within close proximity of if not hanging from the plants, and rub down the outside of the pots really good with some of it. Some times the whitetail don't mess with the plants, but I've seen some people around here whose whole harvests were pretty much ruined from them too, so it's a toss up, around here, anyways. Using this method my bro has had deer bedding within like 15 feet of his plants, with no problems.

9. wow irish springs it is sounds pretty good and i think thats what ill do...

10. should i go auto or just regular...