Wood Blunt Tip Help Please!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bradleyj443, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Ok stoners, you know those blunts that come with wood tips on them, cyclones, black and milds, that kinda shit ya know? I want to know where I can buy those for my blunts--- just the wood tips flavored or not I dont care... does anyone know if they sell these??

2. Uhuhm seriously doubt it... A quick google search most likely would have gotten the same answer.
    Why would you even want those? I hate them but I'm not even biased like honestly.... What's the point?

3. Lots of people here are googa-phobic.

I think if you want those tips,
    your gonna have to buy some black n milds.

4. wanna hear somethin crazy? no joke, one day i was cruisin' town (not stoned) just checkin out shops n' stuff ya know seeing what i couls spend my money on, kinda like a manlier version of window shopping. and we have this store called "oops cans" it sells shit normal stores cant sell like dented cans and ripped ceral boxes and stuff like that you know? and in one of the bins there was a bag about the size of a gallon ziplock full of those wooden tips that said "wooden cigar tips" and the price was written in sharpie $2.50 so i bought em i asked the dude at the cash register where they got em but he had no clue and there was only one bag. the elusive wooden tips have run from me ever since i cant find there woody little asses wherever i look, i guess my point? look everywhere?

5. I always thought I was pretty crazy with my conspiracy theories...

What if they only want you to think that to confuse you?;)

6. that makes so much sense.....its so obvious that i may have to rethink my life.....

7. #9 BMORE HiiiGH, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    hahaha my new sig :laughing:

8. ha awsome ^^ glad i could help you find a sig. lol

9. .

Lol you bumped a 9 year old thread to spam/advertising?? Reported dickhead.