Won't keep me logged in...

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by spacedghost, May 9, 2012.

1. Every time I open grasscity now, it automatically logs me on to a friend's username we made last year. Even if I log in with my own, it will log me back in under her name if I leave the page up and close my laptop.

It gets pretty annoying because apparently, under her name, I can't access certain parts of the forum. Like if I wanted to go onto someone's profile it gives me a message saying something like "______ is not able to access this part, etc. etc." It's annoying because I was so used to being automatically logged in to my own username where I don't have this problem.

So how can I make it so that my account, the one I'm using right now, is the one that is automatically logged in when I bring up the site?

Thank you :smoke:

2. Oh yes, and I just found out it logs me out and logs me into hers even after awhile when my screensaver comes on... :mad:

3. Make sure to clear all of your cookies and restart your browser. It wouldn't be clinging onto her user name if all of that were cleared out.

4. Success! Thank yuh, sir :smoke:

5. Sir...LOL! I'm all girl. :)

You're welcome, though. :D

6. Haha sorry! My apologies.

Thank yuh, MA'AM! :smoke: Thank yuh, kindly.