Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wont Get High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iLikeOreos69, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I've recently got my brother high for the first time.  What was weird was it took about an hour until he said he started feeling it.  Then the second time we smoked together which was like a day later. lol we smoked a joint each and he didn't feel anything at all.  We went out to eat and everything and he didn't feel it.  Then today we smoked 3 bowls and he still doesn't feel anything.  It's been about 20 minutes.  Does this happen to anyone else?

2. Make sure he's inhaling into his lungs and not just holding it in his mouth/throat. That's a common rookie mistake.

3. I've made sure of everything.  He hits it right holds it for a while and yea...he won't get high.

4. I've heard that some people don't get high their first time or 2, have him inhale some air when he's hitting the j to make sure he's actually inhaling the smoke.

5. Yeah some people just don't get high their first couple of times. It sucks but the cherry will eventually pop.

6. He might not just notice tell him to stop for a while like 2 weeks and than try again

7. #7 The Golden Spiral, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Basically smoke more until he feels it.

8. Maybe he doesn't know he's high?

9. Back when I started smoking, for the first few joints I didn't really feel high. It took an edible to show me what high really was