Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wondering

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by parrage, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Is this qwiso hash ready to smoke? Been out for about 26 hrs. 91% alc used. And yes I scraped some in preparation :p lol

Attached Files:

2. Bump..anyone?

3. if its wet then no
    if its dry then go

4. how liquidy is it.

you want a nice honey texture, or even like maple syrup but thicker

5. It's pretty dry, the darker stuff around the dish is sticky.

6. scrape the thin layer, leave the dark patch on there for a bit maybe an hour give or take, blow on it, or put a fan to it

7. ANSWERED!

~He's Justincredible!

8. Alright I scraped and got a nice amount. Do you think the darker patches might be oil? It's a weird texture very honey like.

9. it should be a sticky oil and not wet, I know it sounds weird but i was a able to tell when my qwiso was done.

10. Yes it's sticky to the touch, not wet at all. Sweet. What do I do with the oil? Scrape it off as well? It's smokable right? Or am I better off cooking with it?

11. Well here's what I got so far. Thanks for the responses! :D

Attached Files:

12. i'd dab the oil instead of cook with it. although you can. lol

13. I wouldn't consume iso alcohol, so to be safe don't cook with it. But to each their own.