Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wondering if the strain your dealer sold you is legit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Here's a website with all the info you'll ever need to know about cannabis strains. All of the known strains in existence are listed along with their lineage. You're welcome :)

Cannabis Strain Lineages - Cannabis Wiki

2. If it gets you high, does the name really matter? :smoking:

but that is a cool link.

3. very good point, but it can give you a bit of insight on your dealer's character

somebody who makes up fancy names is doing so just to sell product and therefore probably doesn't have the greatest quality herb

A dealer with shit that's legit is more trustworthy (in my mind) and more reputable

And since there are usually multiple dealers in any given town, maybe this will help clarify who's got the good stuff and who's re branding shwag

It's also kinda interesting :smoke:

4. This link doesn't allow you to identify what strain you're buying.

You can't know if your dealer is lieing or not. To be sure, you have to buy from dispensaries

As granny said, the most important is the high and how well it smokes in general. Smoke it and judge by yourself.

5. Considering I have 2 main dealers and 1 grows and the other gets str8 from the grower, I believe what they tell me.
    Plus, I can compare to weed reviews online and it Always matches up.
    And then my other dealers sometimes give me names, sometimes don't. So, I imagine they give me names when they know what they got, and jus call it chron/fire/gnarly/dank/bomb/etc when they don't get a name from their source.

6. Unless I know the dealer knows the grower, I assume the strain they tell me are false.

7. These are not all of the strains in existence.

But that is a cool link, I bookmarked it.