Wondering if my if plants will grow well under this plastic sheet?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jizzcatcher420, Dec 8, 2016.

1. hey guys this is my second grow. I'm in Australia and it's grow Season for outdoor plants. I had them in my backyard which they receive about 9 hours direct sunlight a day. I have had to move them on my balcony as we have new neighbours and I don't trust them they may call cops ..

so anyway the balcony receives about 7-8 hours direct sunlight but it has a plastic cover over it whichever I'm worried may block out lots of sun.. it doesn't create much of a shadow but I thought I would ask. They have been in this balcony for a week and they're definetelt still growing.. I just don't want it to affect my yield. Thanks in advance guys. I'm not sure what type of plastic this is.

Attached Files:

2. Of course it will affect your yield even if you only lose 20 % light , its 20% not getting to the plants and will result in at least a 20% drop in yield , no doubt about it ., its going to affect the yield .

• Like Like x 1
  3. If your neighbors can see them they can also smell them... might wana try to set something up indoors. But I agree with dickie as far as how well they will grow being affected.

4. Damn they look nice. Way to ruin the grow new neighbors.

Sent from Los' Santos

5. Damnnnn I don't know what to do. Only positive is I get like half an hour more light on the balcony than I did in the backyard