Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wondering If I Made A Bad Deal.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by acchistory, May 26, 2013.

1. #1 acchistory, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
    [​IMG]

Hi Grasscity companions. I am wondering what you think a fair price would be to pick up a flower like this. I fear I may have overpaid but I want to hear everyone elses thoughts.

EDIT: Btw, I was told it was Blueberry Cheese

2. #2 BaxterTheDog, May 26, 2013
    Where im at 10 dollars for that, and that same amt of brick for 2 dollars, how much did you pay for that?

3. Your location helps. What really matters is... how was it?  :smoke:

4. #4 llllllllll, May 26, 2013
    Looks like it had the potential to be ranked as dank at one time but after transport from wherever it was grown it looks to be a bit dried out and flatend.  It doesn't look too bad overall, but it justsd doesn't look as pristine and fresh as it could.  Maybe a 5/10 now and like a 7/10 when it was first cut off the plants

ps: names dont matter if you buy from a non medical/recreational location.

5. It has a really solid high. definitely indica. normal dank scent, just not very strong. It was definitely compacted and not nearly as fluffy as I'd hoped it would be.

6. #6 acchistory, May 26, 2013