Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wondering if anyone has ever smoked at the house of blues dallas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ds93, Oct 2, 2009.

1. hey guys this is my first post. i am going to see the Dead Weather at the house of blues in dallas this monday and i was just wondering if anyone has ever been there and if you can smoke weed there? i have about a 1/4 me and some friends really wanna smoke and we figured that a live concert would be a perfect place. any help?:smoke: thanks guys

2. ive smoked at te house of blues chicago for the ATREYU,BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, AVENGED SEVENFOLD concert ..no bowls..unless theyre tiny and can be hidden but usually you be better off having a onie (one hitter) and a stash container or chillums work good too... when you get there depending on where ur at..look around man...see whos next to you...see if they look like the toker type or if theyd be cool around it..if it looks like a sketchy person..dont do..just move somewhere else..usually the bend down n toke method works pretty well..be carefull about blowing ur smoke because alot of security watches the crowd for any smoke since its not allowed you will be a prime target..kinda watch for dark times..when a songs over..n all the lights are out..those are good times to get rid of smoke straight up..alot of time security walks through the crowd and if they smell it theyll hang there for a bit n watch for it..so make sure its out of plain sight til you get to ur seat or in the pit wherever you are..think smart..and smoke according to light..the less light the less chance u have to getting caught ..so enjoy that concert:smoking:

3. Its a very chill place there just dont be a tool and showoff and you should be fine :p