Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wondering about Chem Dog?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whoknows42101, Jan 6, 2009.

1. can anybody tell me about chem dog? i cant seem to find anything about it online...

2. Probably extinct.

3. that.
    the next best thing is some OG kush

4. #4 Lebowski, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
    My dispensary tried to find info on it too and found nothing. Clones can still be found though.

Its a hybrid, with a sharp head buzz, up and alert but concentrating and focusing is tough, strong shit:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Definately not, unless several dozen otherwise reliable sources are lying.

5. NOT EXTICT!

A friend of mine knows Chem Dog, he's part of a group of growers who have made their own variations on OG Kush. I've seen it in the local clubs somewhat recently. It is somewhat rare these days, I will admit.

6. was just curious because my collective just got some in. was curious if i need to check it out. i like more of the head high instead of the couch lock stuff. have a steady supply of OG Kush right now. Really prefer some of the Blue Dream that i have instead.

any suggestions for a good head high????

7. Try haze related strains, blue dream is haze and blue... um blueberry i think but im not sure.