Wonder how much it costs to have a concert/festival....

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 95373, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Anyone have ANY clue on this... I was just wondering because for some re ason I was thinking a GC Festival and Concert would be fucking amazing. Then my realism took place and I would like, it'll never happen too much money... but now my curiosity has gotten ahold of me... so how much do you guys think it would take to put on a concert/festival and would you go if GC held one in the states?

2. depends how much the musicians want if they go probono i bet you cvould pull it off for under 20,000

3. Damn that seems cheap as hell.... I'd think they'd want atleast a day of music and probably some awesome musicians so I'm gonna expect it to me a lot higher.

4. Theres a few fests they use to have up this way, but the major grower who held em said fuck off to the IRS because they were taxing him up the ass and he couldn't afford the insurance for the whole thing. So the short of it is taxes/insurance may be very high not to mention paying any musicians.

Just thought I'd give my two cents.

P.S. maine is the highest , or one of, taxed state in the country .(i think anyways) so what may go for up here may not necessarily be the same somewhere else.:smoke:

5. if you book them they will come...