Womens thoughts on beards?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheFlu, Feb 23, 2013.

1. I got a three month old beard going on, and my girlfriend hates it. Like, anytime I get to see her, she always has some clippers laid out in the bathroom for me, so she can give me a trim.

I'm not a huge fan of shaving because I have a seriously sensitive face, which leads to a serious ingrown hair problem that I don't want to deal with. She doesn't mind a little stubble, but she doesn't want me to look like a 'grizzly'.

lol. I sacrifice a lot of things for her and do my best to put up with her faults, but to compensate, I can't even take pride in my own facial hair.

---

tl;dr: how do ladies/men here feel about their partners beards? how do men feel about not shaving, even though their partner wants them to?

2. Some girls like beards (lol I almost typed birds), some don't. Personally, I don't mind some stubble or a well kept beard...but when you're getting grizzly....it's time for it to go. If you like it though, keep it. If she dumps you over a beard, that's just silly.

3. I am not a huge fan of facial hair. I don't like how it feels against my face when I kiss a guy. If it's too short it hurts, if it's too long it itches/tickles, and I HATE the feeling of hair (like mustache) against my lips.
    THAT BEING SAID...
    I will still tolerate it. If I like the person underneath enough, I can easily disregard it.
    But it really isn't my preference.

BUUUT The hipster trend that is all the rage right now makes beards the bees knees... so maybe get rid of your girl and find some funky hipster chick that gets off on your beard. Literally.

4. this is pretty much how she feels about it.

it never use to be this long when we first started dating, but after two 1/2 years i stopped shaving and she always has something to say about it. lol.

i use to have a chin curtain going on, so when we kissed she didn't have to worry about her lips touching my 'stache. :p

oh, well. :D

5. That's my only complaint about facial hair on guys. Although I would go for a mustache ride :D

6. Loooooovvvvvvveeeeee beards!

I love facial hair in general. The bigger the beard, the better until its just ridiculous.

7. I used to not be crazy about them but now I love them. Mustaches however....no

8. Then have I found the guy for you !

abraham-lincoln-0101.jpg

9. Hah hah that's not what I meant but he is my favorite president and I'd probably hit that back in that day.

10. lol yeah what about mustaches?

I've got a full blown stache and i love it. I rock the shit out of it but some people just don't get it...

11. Well maybe if own the stache and work the stache then it might just be a turn on.

12. I rock out with ma cock out.

13. Dude just get a beard trimmer, you can shave it a certain length or just put on the normal cutter and rock stubble all the time. Plus you won;t have annoying irritation.

14. You know whatever floats your boat trips your trigger blows your skirt up...

15. If you have beard and still look like 17, then yeah... the girls might have some problem with your beard.

16. I just use my trimmer whenever my gf is on my case about the chin fro gettin too long, clip it down to 2 mil and shes happy.

17. I can do without the beard.. But I love a goatee!

18. Only cool mothafuckas can rock the stache

19. Eating that coochi make you grow a mustache