Women!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by jasi, Oct 11, 2007.

1. So this is the domestic fall out me and my Mrs had on holiday and I drew up into a strip. She just got up and stormed out of the restaurant and ...
    [​IMG]
    Sigh. Women! :(

2. Damn, your a good artist. I know exactly how you feel man- I had a girlfriend that just did the weirdest things sometimes, would just blow up on me about something she thought I had done but it really wasn't even close to being that way. I really hope everything turns out better than it did for me, being married is a lot more serious.

One of those 'can't live with em can't live without em' moments?

3. Was she high? Sounds like some crazy paranoia to me, but damn... Women can get like that anyways.

That's an awesome job you did, though, drawing that. You have a lot of talent, but I'm sure you already know that.

4. SOD you then?? SOD?

5. great art. sounds like immature over generalizing. it is natural for humans to generalize but as we mature we practice a little more discernment, some of us anyways, and realize that things aren't always as they seem. she is obviously not ready for a serious relationship, don't beat yourself up over it, let it go and after an appropriate grieving period, if necessary, find yourself a more mature woman.

Peace

6. But I didn't. I'm still with her!:confused:

(sod=bugger=fuck I guess, a very english phrase; 'you lucky sod' - ' you dirty sod' - 'sod off')