Women: You Are So Fucking Irritating.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by flapflip, Aug 4, 2012.

1. i agree with this dude. sounds like your just annoying her.

2. I loathe this defense. Girls can and do exploit this to act like a bitch, or act illogically. They can be wrong in every way, doing shitty things to good people and ruining their relationships but this 'who I am' nonsense can be propped up at any time. I know from experience.

I really hope you're making every effort to change 'who you are' in these respects because the methods of dealing with conflict you've outlined are very poor.

3. [quote name='"Autechra"']

I loathe this defense. Girls can and do exploit this to act like a bitch, or act illogically. They can be wrong in every way, doing shitty things to good people and ruining their relationships but this 'who I am' nonsense can be propped up at any time. I know from experience.

I really hope you're making every effort to change 'who you are' in these respects because the methods of dealing with conflict you've outlined are very poor.[/quote]

I don't think saying I'm fine and wanting to be left alone has ruined any of my relationships. Whatever, though. Sounds like you've had some bad luck with the girls you picked.

4. Don't loathe the defense. At least they're being honest and are admitting they're just a shitty person after they do something shitty. At least then you can remove gender from the situation and just stop being around them because you know they're just a shitty person. I mean, there are guys who admit they're just assholes and it's a courtesy so you can just learn to avoid them. Same thing with girls, except we call them bitches instead of assholes. :confused_2:

5. Lol I'm not a shitty person for disliking talking about my feelings.

6. Saw this coming and almost clarified in the post, but I'm not saying you're a shitty person. I'm saying that if someone does shitty things and then says that they can't help it because that's just who they are, then that makes them a shitty person. For example, if you dislike talking about your feelings, which isn't inherently a shitty thing, but don't express this to your partner and then put them through emotional turmoil for asking you what's wrong merely because they care about you, then that's a shitty thing to do. If you then say you can't help it and that's just how you are without realizing where you went wrong, then that makes you a shitty person.

7. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']Lol I'm not a shitty person for disliking talking about my feelings.[/quote]

No, you aren't a bad person for wanting some privacy or anything. I completely understand that, I need my space sometimes too. Its just women need to learn to talk about their problems, don't take them out on us. Its not our fault you're ruled by your emotions. And if you want some space, FUCKING TELL US! Its not that fucking hard women >.<

/rant

8. LOL! That is All I have to say. You will grow up one day

9. [quote name='"flapflip"']

No, you aren't a bad person for wanting some privacy or anything. I completely understand that, I need my space sometimes too. Its just women need to learn to talk about their problems, don't take them out on us. Its not our fault you're ruled by your emotions. And if you want some space, FUCKING TELL US! Its not that fucking hard women >.<

/rant[/quote]

All this shit. We don't speak code nor have vaginas. We are men who say hats on our mind. We also have a second head thinking for us so sometimes when y'all talk it's bla bla bla tits bla bla ass bla bla vagina bla bla. But really tho stop this code shit and speak with a straightforward message

10. [quote name='"Mendi769"']

All this shit. We don't speak code nor have vaginas. We are men who say hats on our mind. We also have a second head thinking for us so sometimes when y'all talk it's bla bla bla tits bla bla ass bla bla vagina bla bla. But really tho stop this code shit and speak with a straightforward message[/quote]

What code shit are u talking about lol. I don't think u guys understand men are just as irritating as women. You guys are severely confusing, and have way too much control issues.

11. Guy to guy:

Guy 1: "Dude, I'm kinda having a rough day. I just need some space right now."
    Guy 2: "No problem, everything okay?"
    Guy 1: "Yeah just dealing with some stuff."
    Guy 2: "Alright hope everything works out man."

Guy to woman:

Guy: "I'm kinda having a rough day. I just need a little space right now."
    Girl: "YOU DON'T LOVE ME!"

12. What I've learned from this thread so far: All women are the same, all men are the same, and we all just suck. :p

13. [quote name='"flapflip"']Guy to guy:

Guy to woman:

Girl: "YOU DON'T LOVE ME!"[/quote]

Definitely not how I am. My husband needs space I crack him a mountain dew and the ps3 controller and pop I cod zombies. And in 2 hours he is a happy man and eats a dinner I just made

14. [quote name='"KenjaminK"']

Saw this coming and almost clarified in the post, but I'm not saying you're a shitty person. I'm saying that if someone does shitty things and then says that they can't help it because that's just who they are, then that makes them a shitty person. For example, if you dislike talking about your feelings, which isn't inherently a shitty thing, but don't express this to your partner and then put them through emotional turmoil for asking you what's wrong merely because they care about you, then that's a shitty thing to do. If you then say you can't help it and that's just how you are without realizing where you went wrong, then that makes you a shitty person.[/quote]

Well of course I would make that known to someone I'm dating.

15. Then you're not one of the bitches/assholes we were referring to. :confused_2: My point was in no way directed at you. lol :smoke:

16. #76 littlemisspuffit, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"flapflip"']Guy to guy:

[/quote]

^^ that much conversation would irritate the hell out of me depending on how mad I am. Sad is different.

Guy to me:

Me: "Aww alright. Let me know if you need something."

OR

Guy: "Hey, you alright?"
    Me: "I'm fine. I just want to be alone."
    On a really bad day I might say "go away" or "leave me alone." I will apologize later:p

17. How is your experience helping the OP in any way...?

18. #78 Verdurous, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Well, the title accuses all women of being so fucking irritating, so they're naturally becoming a bit defensive and feel the need to explain how they're not irritating. The same would apply to men if this thread were titled Men: You Are So Fucking Irritating.

19. This first post most succinctly covers everything that could be said on the matter...and if she's say 22+, she should stop acting like a angsty little teen.

...and THAT really doesn't sound like the material of a good relationship man...like stick with it or whatever but I'll be up front and say unless she changes her ways, you might love her, but it doesn't seem like she's much loving you back.
    I mean, there's good times in any given abusive relationship, bear that in mind...like, long term...I think this kind've thing is something you'll eventually want to walk on.
    PARTNERS should be more supportive than to just dismiss you like that.

Way to be dickish...
    I'd say her experience will help the OP by means of letting him know not all women act like this, and that perhaps there's more to them than the impression the OP gives with his thread title.
    Women aren't all-drama all the time. The emotionally stable ones can talk out a problem without breaking down in tears or having a shouting fit.
    She might be HELPING him by showing the contrast to his present situation.

20. wrong, there is a difference between a woman and a girl so dont get it twisted.

a girl doesnt know how to handle her emotions and other stuff, a woman can handle her shit and will be mature. you are dating a girl, not a woman... if it bothers you so much dump her and move on. if my girl did that to me id let her know that im tired of her shit and if she doesnt start treating me better im walkin.