Women: You Are So Fucking Irritating.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by flapflip, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I literally just had an hour fucking fight with my girlfriend over some stupid fucking shit she does like 3 mother fucking times a fucking week. She does this shit where she acts all fucking pissy then I try to talk to her and figure out what's wrong and she gets all fucking pissed off at me. I ask her what's wrong and she says "none of your fucking business," so I fucking figure she wants her space right? I back off and give her some breathing room.

GC, no less than 2 hours later she comes at me bitching and yelling about how I don't fucking care about her problems and me never being there for fucking her. What the fucking fuck women?

I could rant for fucking hours about the bullshit she fucking pulls on a daily basis.

2. This sounds like a girl, not a woman.

3. I just don't see the point in putting up with some shit like that. "none of your fucking business" haha ok bitch get out :smoking:

4. So break up with her.

5. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']I just don't see the point in putting up with some shit like that. "none of your fucking business" haha ok bitch get out :smoking:[/quote]

Shits called love. Its a fucking curse sometimes man. Avoid it at all costs.

Women, I love you all. But you're some grade A fucking bitches at times.

6. If a girlfriend treated me like that she wouldnt be my girlfriend for long.

7. Pff women.

8. Im convinced that people think love is a pain and restriction, love is freedom of expression in all forms, so if she loves you why not communicate

9. Kick her in the nuts

10. #10 BlazedCannabis, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012

WTF..

I get pissy.. If I want space and don't wanna talk about it I say "I'm fine." USUALLY "fine." in my book means I'm pissed or upset.. Unless I explain after "I'm fine, like really.. Nothing's wrong at all." <-- That means I'm okay.. Just fine mean's I'm not.. I know I'm weird..

I talk about it later.. Or just not at all. I can stay pissy and be bitchy.. I know I can be a BIG bitch if I want too. But I don't say "you don't care bla bla bla.." If you asked me what was wrong..

That's really.. IDK man. That sucks.. Maybe she has Bipolar. I have that.. But I don't think I even do that..

THC correct me if I'm wrong. I wont get pissy.

11. You are super pissy

12. #12 Vicious, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    I have gone through this every relationship I have been in, ever.

The thing is, "I'm fine", to most people doesn't mean pissed. And we can tell, which is why a lot of people push when obviously something is wrong. I don't see why people have such a hard time expressing themselves and dismiss the problem. If something is wrong, talk about it. If you're just salty for no reason then just say you're irritable. It's not about whether or not it's your business, you should be able to confide in each other.

I'm not talking about you but the women I've personally experienced this with.

13. :smoke:

stfu yo

14. Bitches.. We're all bitches.

15. Shit man it must be sad that I wish I was in your shoes. No chicks i've ever dated would even tell me any of this shit. If there was anything wrong they would never let me know. I'd take getting bitched at via them telling me something over them not saying a word.

16. [quote name='"Demiurge"']Shit man it must be sad that I wish I was in your shoes. No chicks i've ever dated would even tell me any of this shit. If there was anything wrong they would never let me know. I'd take getting bitched at via them telling me something over them not saying a word.[/quote]

No, you wouldn't.

Want to hear the fucked up part? When I actually go to her with one of my problems, like I put my trust in her and look for someone to vent to, she tells me to man the fuck up and get over it.

17. Why stay in a shitty relationship? Oh ya, pussy.

18. none of your business.
    ok go fuck yourself!
    bitches be bitches but we all know we cannot live without them!

19. The scariest shit is when you win a fight.

20. That's why I fux with chill females or ones that control their emotions and use their brain.