Women: You Are So Fucking Irritating.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by flapflip, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Exactly. People need to learn communication. :poke:

If I'm upset about something and don't want to talk about it, I just say "I'm upset about something and I don't want to talk about it." It gets the point across real well. :p

2. I think women are myths good sir.

3. Sounds like my gf although its not that bad, But when she's angry she automatically assumes i know what's wrong and gets mad when i don't.

4. whta you should do...

is say...

hey. i tried to ask about what was bothering you and you didn't tell me, so dont bitch at me for "not caring" or whatever that shit was. it's your fault you didnt tell me. i'm not a fucking mind reader.

i've experienced this as you can tell

5. punch her in the boob

6. Hmm.. dump her and date dudes.

7. no, dont try this, it's really gay

8. lol! Tis true, but I dont know what else to suggest when a guy has a bad relationship and comes to bitch at and insult any other woman but the one being the bitch. Since we're all the same, all I can recommend is find a handsome dude, and have yourself a happy fantastic sex life! :hello:

9. She was probably just testing you and was a complete moron about it. If you love her, try to work it out and let you know that it was kind of offensive to say it wasn't any of your business in the first place because you're dating for god's sake and be honest about only trying to give her space. You have to emphasize the fact that you wouldn't have asked if you didn't care and that she shouldn't have responded the way she did if she wanted you to be there for her. If you don't love her, then what the hell are you doing anyway? :smoke:

10. lol 'mazin'

11. surprised no one got butthurt from that comment, if you know i'm sayin...haha

12. I had to deal with this shit on an almost daily basis in my only relationship. Put up with that shit for 2 years, on and off. It's why I'm quite content being single now. I don't want to be single forever, and I'm losing faith that I'll find a decent girl that doesn't pull this shit. I'll keep on truckin' I spose.

13. [quote name='"ParaBolTOOL"']

lol! Tis true, but I dont know what else to suggest when a guy has a bad relationship and comes to bitch at and insult any other woman but the one being the bitch. Since we're all the same, all I can recommend is find a handsome dude, and have yourself a happy fantastic sex life! :hello:[/quote]

Oh my god.
    +Rep:hello:
    I think this all the time.

14. Dude she obviously just wanted the D..

15. I dont understand the whole "Im fine" thing.. I mean, wen someone says that to me, I feel like thats just a quick shutdown response to quickly end the conversation.. When in reality, its supposed to be an opening for conversation..

I hate that, and will never put up with it.. If u wanna act all dramatic and make me find out wats wrong, your pretty immature.. I feel like in a mature relationship, a person should be able to just flat out tell the other person whats wrong, without having to play detective.

Just shut up or tell me whats goin on, shit... Shouldnt be too much to ask.

16. Yeahh. I honestly DON'T like that I do it.. It's just who I am though.. I have tried to stop it. But it really is just who I am. A lot of people do it.

17. Oh yea i know, tons of people do it lol.. Makes it hard for guys like me to communicate, wen we realllly want to, but just feel awkward continuing what feels like such a harsh conversation..

But after i do say "No, i can tell somethings wrong, what is it..." It allllll comes out haha..

I would only really have a problem with it if they really wouldnt tell me whats bothering them.. Thats just an annoyance. But so far i havent come across any women like that.

18. The key is to let her cool down. Unless she is pissed at you she shouldn't get pissed for you letting her cool.

19. I got in a huge fight over a cheeseburger with onions on it one time... She got mad at me because I wouldn't go back and get one without onions.. I'm like "just pick the onions off, big deal that's what I do". She says she can still smell the onions (the little itty bitty tiny fuckers) after they are picked off, and that I'm an inconsiderate asshole for not going back and making a big deal out of an 89 cent cheeseburger. I swear.. My hair started turning gray after that moment..

20. [quote name='"WhyHelloYouX"']Kick her in the nuts[/quote]

Answer to 99% of the worlds problems