Women who say they would never be with a black guy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 506764, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Even black folk? lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yeah, unfortunately outrage culture is a one way street.

3. Geez. This is what it’s come too. I know guys who don’t date redheads are they racist? I don’t find Asian women attractive at all and wouldn’t even consider dating one. That doesn’t mean I’m racist. Hell I’ll be happy to Asian friends and neighbors.

My wife doesn’t find black people attractive, so she’s racist right??

4. #24 Dizzy, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    I am a black woman whos only ever been with white men an who is married to a white guy an I don't plan on being with anyone else. But That doesn't mean its the only type of guy I find attractive. There are sexy people of all nationalities imo!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  5. Plenty of black that won't be with a white person too.....but let me guess, that isn't racism. Only whites can be racist....lol ya right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. she said I smelled like 'wet chicken'.
    I rolled over and jokingly sniffed her and said you smell like 'fruit salad'
    she went on to say all you white guys smell like wet chicken
    you sniff to high, try sniffing down their I replied
    after 10 minutes she squirted all over like a fucking geyser
    neighbors banging on the wall a fucking riot outside
    hot soaking wet I looked up and said
    that don't smell like fruit salad

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. I don't date redheads...

Guess I'm racist too...

8. You're missing out, lol.

9. I just don't want to find out the hard way that they have no soul...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Your title is benevolent psychopath... :thumbsdown:

• Like Like x 1
  11. #31 The Dankmeister, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    interesting thread!!

I think it's important to keep in mind that a lot of people who go around claiming they wouldn't be with someone of a certain color or religion could in fact be won over by the right person who fits the description.
    that's why it would take some "winning over", because they have some sort of idea in their head.

now, if a person can go into detail and argue their point and are 100% against being with a particular group of people when it comes down to it, and they are dead set with a closed mind.......
    that could be something else.
    or, it could just be some piece of wiring in their sex-brain and they shouldn't be judged for it.

idk.

I feel like people aren't really crucified for their sexual preferences as long as everything is legal and consensual-- but then race comes into the conversation and complicates things.

• Like Like x 1
  12. That I may be but I still have a soul I think. I'm like a stray cat that's been outside for a long time but badly wants to be let in a house where it's nice and warm and I don't have to hunt and scrounge for my next meal. I'm afraid to go in though so you just gotta leave the door open and hope I work up the courage to walk through it because once I'm inside, I might never leave...

13. I've been with a redhead. I wouldn't say she had no soul but she was pretty messed up.

14. I'm an asian male and probably at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of what females want.

Luckily there are a ton of anime/kpop loving females who love me for being Korean. If you're asian with ok facial features, wide shoulders and abs, GO TO an anime expo. Trust me.

My only preference for a girl is that she is petite and cute, nice personality. Beautiful girls come of all color IMO. But I do gravitate toward the white girls. I'm racist then.

15. Here's a thought: we're all a little racist because the first thing we notice about a person is the way they look and we start forming our opinion of them before they even open their mouth.

I think this is just human nature but it can easily go too far if you start making assumptions about someone based on race or coloring your behavior toward them based on race.

I think we should all just try to get along, be with who we want to be with so long as they want to be with us, and just live and let live. Hate can consume you if you let it, let go of the hate and you will find your peace and happiness. Hold on to it and those you hate will either return hate with hate or troll you every day until the day they die because in a way it's actually liberating to be hated, to have the ability to play on someone's insecurities solely because of who you are. Just got to be careful not to push them to violence. Unless that's your ultimate goal which I would say is probably unwise. Food for thought.

Peace, Love, and Unity

16. So what you're saying is...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. No, her eyes just are not opened quite wide enough. Black me are simply beautiful in my opinion.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lol thats why you disagreed with my post cause you like black men

19. I dont care who anyone thinks is hot or wants to fk just dont say someone is racist because they choose not to fk someone outside of their race is all i was saying

20. So does Bad Religion.
    [​IMG]