Women who say they would never be with a black guy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 506764, Jul 18, 2019.

1. What do you think about women who say they would never be with someone of a particular race? Racially screening your potential partners. I think it's a sign of a character flaw. If you would deny a whole race of people even the opportunity to win you over just based on their genetic makeup and outward appearance, what does that say about you as a person?

I think it's a sign of a lack of depth of personality, and that it is also possibly covert racism showing through. You can say it's just a preference, but guess what? I have preferences too. My preference is a brown haired white girl about my height or maybe a little less. However, there are many girls I would be with that don't fit that description. You can be black, indian, asian, even arab or of any of a number of different backgrounds and that wouldn't turn me off the idea of you. The perfect person for you may not look exactly the way you've imagined them. Don't jump to conclusions, give love a chance...

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. I agree. Race religion age etc, don't matter to me. But it does to some people . Why? I dunno. But it matters to some. It's what's inside a person that matters.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

3. That's what I'm saying. Although age does matter to a degree I would say. For one, people can be too young if they're not an adult yet, and then there is the matter of just being at different points in your lives. I would be with a women over 50 for a time but I couldn't settle down and marry her because she's too far ahead of me into life...

4. I'm talking legal age. I don't go looking for young girls nor would I exclude a gilf :ey:. Old ladies need login too

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I think that if you rule someone out by race you're likely only limiting your own options.
    Though I don't necessarily consider it an act of hate...some people just feel the way they feel...might be upbringing, but that shit can be pretty inbuilt - they could just say that and not even get why they're saying it, or why it would be considered a thing.
    It *is* a form of racism, but I think it's one of those that unless it's said in some kind of spiteful, hateful or ignorant-ass way like "they're dirty/stupid" or some such about certain races...then it's not kind of "bad" racism, just unfortunate "this game comes with this console" type racism.
    It is a flaw.
    But we are human innit? We're full of those.

• Like Like x 2
  6. So if a girl or guy dont want to fk someone of a diffrent race its covert racism lol wtf

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. I personally feel that African American woman have more manly features, so I could see why someone would be turned off by a whole race. Along with asian woman being less curvy could turn some guys off. Me personally I can overlook some features that I do not like and find those that I do like, such as black womans nice lips and asians cute little faces. :) i say give me a world buffet.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. I suppose if you're right and it is covert racism then a black woman criticizing a black man for being with a white woman would also be racism. Personally I think all cats are grey in the dark.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Perhaps. But I don't think as many black women would have a problem with black men being with white women if more white men would be with black women. Their dating pool is being reduced without a reciprocal backfeed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. As a friend once told me its all pink in the middle. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Man i saw this chick i think i was in Philly black chick biggest most beautiful shaped ass iv ever seen was beautiful i could have set my dab rig on 1 cheek and a 6 pack on the other pretty face to match .

• Like Like x 3
  12. If it's racist to rule out dating another race wouldn't it also be racism to intentionally seek out persons of another race to date? Wouldn't this dating site designed to get white/black together be a racist site?
    whiteblackdatingsite.tumblr.com

Honestly I can't tell if it's racist to not date or to date those of another race.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I guess you might be able to consider both a form of racism. If you have a positive outlook on a race of people, is that racism too? I don't know, I'm not a scholar on this subject but I would say prejudging someone based on race for the better or the worse would be considered racism. One form would be more harmful than the other I think.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Agism...I'm kidding, but when I was 21 I met a 40ish-year-old corporate attorney. I would have totally smashed but I would have had to travel to Santa Monica, California. People have preferences. It doesn't make someone racist, xenophobic, or agist. I also dated an Asian woman. Someone is allowed to not find someone attractive based on whatever they choose. I personally don't care about any of that, but I still respect the preferences and opinions of others.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I have only dated white girls but im open to black girls and all legal immigrants im also a avid trump supporter :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I would date an immigrant whether they had papers or not. The proper channels are prohibitively difficult to go through and the demand for access to the country far exceeds what the government is willing/able to take in legally.

Plus, if it ends up working out and we get married she will be able to become legal anyways...

17. I have dated girls from all over the world. I love them all.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I think it's incredibly close-minded, naive and very ignorant and I don't wanna imagine what the rest of the personality looks like. I think some people may be afraid for reasons like being chastised by their family which is highly unfortunate for us to be dealing with in 2019. I also outright think a lot of people's standards are bullshit, like what they base importance on in finding a partner such as status, the car he has, height etc.

I wonder if you changed out the race thing for something like being fat and how the answers would vary out of pure curiousity.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I think almost everybody has a limit when it comes to how fat of a partner they'll accept. It's a sliding scale where race is more of a spectrum...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Is that a character flaw or is you seeking their acceptance the flaw? Women are free to reject you for whatever reason they like.

• Agree Agree x 1