Women over 30! Not so much funny as it is true!!!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by RMJL, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Editorial by Andy Rooney of CBS:

60 minutes Andy Rooney says, "As I grow in age, I value women who are over 30 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And it's usually something more interesting.

A woman over 30 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 30 give a damn what you might think about her or what she's doing.

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

A woman over 30 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will often
    ignore even her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women. Women over 30 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because she knows her friends won't betray her.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 30. They always know.

A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women or drag queens.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of reasons.

Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of 30+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.

Ladies, I apologize.
    Andy Rooney

2. Yes....I knew it!!!!

Gonna turn 30 in August. Gonna find me a woman my age. Thanks...

3. Anything for you, Mr. Skinner!!! :p

...and remember, it's over 30. Those that are still 30 don't fit the profile, yet! :D

4. Haha. Yup but you must calculate the courting, getting to know each other, dating...when we're ready, she's gonna be over 30...

I'm too old to rush into things now

5. looks true to me...

They also don't mind at all to tell you to fuck off either..

They are also extremely dangerous at that age..
    One minute they are lovey dovey and the next you end up in the hospital!

6. Fuck off, Bud Head! You don't know what the hell you're talking about........I haven't put anyone in the hospital!!! I bury them in the back yard! :D

:p

That was a friendly fuck off that was approved by me.

7. In the back yard eh?

LMAO...

I guess you fit the page to a T.

I know to be carefull when i'm around you!

Fuck off to you as well... Friendly as well!

8. Well.....not my back yard, of course.

:)

9. Those of neighbors is an excellent idea...

Even in the haze of the smokies would be the idea spot.. Alot of miles never traveled!

10. I have to be extra careful..............We live so close to the swamps that PoohGator don't need no stinkin' shovel, LOL

Things seldom return from neath the cypress trees and black water!!

11. LOL cowboy... Pooh Gator will feed your ass to the gators down in the swamp...

There is no telling where I might end up...

12. luved it! i love bein over 30;)

13. i cant wait to be over 30 so i can kill people!!

14. Not true a woman over 30 can careless if you respect her in the morning, she got hers AND her skin is glowing... ;)

15. i dont care how old they are, once i find a girl whos smart and has her head out of the clouds, ill marry her.

until then, screw teenage and young women.

16. Over 30, what nonsense. I like 45 years and older people, not just women. I grew up in the 1960s, hippie, free love, etc. Great life, great sex, but.... wait until you get more mature. Just like your buds, smoke them too early, you might get buzzed. Smoke them when they are ripe and you get ripped!
    All the rules change when you nasty little stoners finally move out of the house. Suddenly once a weeker old ladies are more inclined to once a day and twice at night.
    So my advice is get out of the house as soon as possible so the old man can get a little.
    Greenfrog
    P.S. My wife is over 50 and I would not trade her for any "younger women".

17. RMJL, I can only hope that I can get to be as Andy Rooney Describes when I get ot be that age, though I have been told a lot that I am mature for my age now if only 30 year old men could be so mature...

18. Ahh, The good ol days of GC.

19. Mr. Rooney forgot to mention that women reach their sexual peak when they hit their 30's. My wife about age 32 turned in to an animal. Life is great.

Greenfrog, I hope you are right. That means my best years in the bedroom are still ahead of me.

20. I've learned this before I smoked weed for entertainment...don't throw shit at their cars, they're worse than teenagers that backup just to scare you...they hunt you down!