Women.......drunken rant

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze_It_Up420, Jul 31, 2006.

1. So i been drinkin on some 40's( I feel like ksr haha) and im fairly drunk roght about now. This is just a rant about tis chick

So theres this girl who I am absolutly in love with. When I was 15 we first met and dated for a bit but not too long adn we ended up breakin up. 18 now and me and her have been through so much shit. She had some rough times and Ive always been ther e for her, whenm no one else has, I was her only friende pretty much. Her father died and I was there for her, and she had some depression issues and shit but I stuck witbn it becuase I loved this girl, and still do.

For a few years we were just good friends and a ferw times i consdered not bein friends with her but for the past 6 monthd or so ive just started to like her as so much more than a friend. She told me I was her best friend and I told het the sae but also let jer know that liked her as more than freidns. She told me she didnt like me like that so I basicallyu had to deal. Then there was a dfew days maybe 3 minths ago where we had sex maybe 5 or 6 times. I reallyustarted toi fall for this girl again once we had sex and I started to realize how much I loved her and liked her. I love this girl to death wether or not she likes me as more thana friend.

The problem is though she wont have sex anymore and wlays talks about these other guys she fucks and makes me feel like shit. Ever moment im with this girl(*whcioh is a lot of thje time), is like heaven,. She just makes me so happu and I think I could make her so happy. Theres other giels that I date and stuff but I just dont care about them ad I jsut want this girl so bad. It just makes me so misrible thinking about thi s girl i love so much all the time and knowin she doesnt feel the same way back., She alqays flirts with me though which pisses me off cause I always get my hoppes up only to hear about this guy and that guy.

ah man I jst wanna be wthbth this girl so fuckin bad, she just makes me so happy but traats me like shit. I always ppen up and tell her how I feel but get rejected. Id seriousl just give up anything to be with this girl. Shre just make sme so happy and at this pojt im a bout to jst give up on all of it and say fuck it. I jsyt cant though, I always feel as if theres some chance that I will get her to like me and be my gilrfriend, id be fo fuckin happpy. fuck jst fisnished my second 40 haha im a luightweight though.

fuckin a...just a drunken rant but thanks for readin if ya did.

2. i think most of us have had some kind of experience like this. from personal experience man just keep being her friend even though it may take time she'll realize that all of these "others" arent half as good to her as you were to her.

best of luck with your situation man

3. Itnsucks though man, cause she aint even in school and im leavin for college at the end of august, god im gonna miss her so much. I love this girl more than anyone else.

4. Shit, bro. That's happened to me a couple of times. It is prolly one of the worst situations ever, and I totally feel ya'. Just keep on keepin' on, and continue to be a good friend to her, and eventually the feelings will fade (at least that's how it's been in my experience). Until then, just light up a bowl every now and then to get some relief. Sorry that's all the advice i'm capable of giving.

5. yup, its a backwards ass world, thats y u shouldnt care about anyone but yourself cuz you were born by yourself n ur gonna die by yourself, unless you happen to get killed in a suicide bombing of course

6. I have been in that situation when I was your age. With you going off to college you will miss her but you will also meet new women. Trying to be with someone that says she has no feelings for you is dangerous man, it can only lead to bitterness and hatred for her. If you really truly care, be her friend and stifle your feelings towards her. I know it sucks man but its the price we pay for being men. I know this isnt the best advice ever man but trust me going to college is a great opportunity to help you get over it. Hope it all works out for you man.

7. dont give up, maybe she is yanging your doodle. you say youve had sex? i think she is playing the whole reverse phsycology or something, just DONT give up man. keep at her, show her your gonna be the one always around and maybe things will come around for ya

8. yeah just hang in there bro right now shes at that time in her life where she doesnt kno what she wants and she is jus out there testing the waters. just hang in there and one day shel realize it...

again on the other hand being such a close friend to her couldve been a mistake ( in the sense of u hoping for something else) because getting to be to close of a friend to a female she might start to just see you as the "friend type"... and when it comes down to it she might react with that whole " oh your more like a brother to me" bullshit... women man...

you cant kill em and they cant pee standing up!

9. I agree with this guy... to a certain extent. keep trying but if you find that she just isn't budging then there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

10. fuck man i feel you, im goin threw the same kinda thing right now with this one chick but not as bad . but yea jus hang in there and be her friend, thats what im doin