Women: Do you orgasm?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GimmieMore, Aug 18, 2010.

1. So I listen to Dr. Drew on loveline all the time and I have for years... He is always saying that typically women don't have orgasms until mid-late 20s. I have been having orgasms since at least 14, and I know for damn sure I was having them at 16 when I got my first girlfriend and started having sex.

Sometimes I wonder if maybe the difference is that I was having sex with another girl, and we are just better at it (lol).

So women, especially straight women, do you orgasm? And did you in your teens? Is there any real weight to this theory?

2. Hellz yeah! Thank the Lord.

There's a lot of speculation on why women have troubles having them. A big theory/reason is psychological...

3. #3 Bandilero2010, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
    I think he means when a woman has sex with a dude it's harder for them to orgasm. But with oral and fingering it's much easier at a younger age.

Not to derail your thread but loveline is a great show you have good tastes haha. But I miss the Carolla/Dr Drew combo. Thank god they got rid os stryker though.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaxxSH1ZKUU]YouTube - Loveline Dumbest Caller[/ame]

5. yes but its easier solo :)

6. I think women can come to orgasm more easily if they take control.

And that's why lesbians can come easier than heterosexuals, coz usually when a guy and a girl fucks, the guy is always trying to take control. But when a girl fucks another girl, they're more... mutual.

I don't know...

7. Never had one. I'm seriously considering jumping an older guy at my workplace in an effort to achieve said ecstacy. He looks like he'd be good in bed :confused_2:

But if you recommend women, I guess I'll have to look elsewhere.

8. You haven't even had one masturbating? That is unfortunate. I have made my girl orgasm by fingering and eating out. I'm pretty certain she wasn't faking it becuase she pulled my hand away and begged me to stop becuase it was so sensitive.

9. Heh.... I strongly recommend lesbian sex to any woman looking for a good time :D

But I guess all lesbians aren't great at it.... but we at least have the home field advantage on this one... lol

10. Wow, seriously? Not trying to get too personal here, but have you ever received oral before? Usually that does it for most women to achieve orgasm, especially if you're never felt the sensations of a skilled tonguesmith. :cool:

11. I'm sort of curious, do lesbians use a lot of sex toys during "sex"? It doesn't seem like fingers & tongues can replace the feeling of a cock. lol

Sucks for chicks who can't have orgasms till their 20s...:(

12. #13 DV, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
    To answer the question OP...
    I'm a straight woman and I can tell you now that most men don't make
    me orgasm at all. It's a lot easier to just do it by yourself, be in charge,
    or oral. I knew what an orgasm was when I was really and I mean really young.
    No man has ever been able to make me achieve orgasm

Personally as I can't really see being with a woman forever, I was just as curious
    about this question myself and yes I've been with a woman.
    Women know what you want. It's really hard to describe to guys what feels good
    and how to do give oral properly.

As a lesbian, you're a woman and you probably touch other women the
    same way as you like to be touched. It's that sensuality of subtle touch
    that a lot of guys are missing. Sometimes men are too aggressive, a lot of
    the times they don't slow down enough for you to just be aroused by
    your senses.

Older men are much better at seducing because there's no sense in rushing
    it. Quite simply...they learned. Just at a slower rate.

So do I think girls are better at it...yep. Until the men learn to even the
    playing field later.

13. and this is why communication is key in a relationship and in bed:)

14. i've been cumming since like, 13.
    i cum alone and with my man on the reg.

15. wise words.

16. I'm 19, most the girls I've been with are 17-20.. Never a problem making any of them orgasm.

17. Yeah, I have my first one when I was young(we'll leave it at that). I can't orgasm from just penetration, but a little masturbation to go along with it makes my toes curl.

18. I had my first orgasm at 18 and that's because because my ex was the one who got me off. Yes, I was horny years before that but I didn't start masturbating until I was 19 when my ex dumped me because I knew I wasn't going to be getting any sex for a while (still haven't til this day).

Here's the funny thing...it is fairly easy for me to cum. During sex, I always came except for less than a handful of times (he came too early or w/e). But when I'm doing it by myself? Yeah, I cum everytime.

My god, the other day I was so horny I made myself cum in about a minute :eek: I don't like the fact that I can cum so easily though. I want it to last before I make a mess :eek: because I've noticed that after I cum...I can't continue cuz my clit is too sensitive so I have to wait like 10 minutes to do it again. Then I hear stories about girls cumming multiple times and being able to continue after cumming and it makes me feel so bad and makes me feel like I'm broken or something :( it's like a blessing and a curse. Some girls will be going at it for hours and not cum....and here I am...cumming TOO fast..too easily. Oh and I never finger myself either...rubbing my clit is how I masturbate...and I still manage to gush so as long as that's happening..I'm happy.

lol @ this post. How embarrassing.

19. hot post.

but seriously... why not buy yourself a toy if your clit becomes to sensitive. Or do you require clitloral stimulation to cum?