Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Women better hookups than men?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rezo, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Almost every dealer/middleman/hookup I have ever had was a woman. I've never been cheated on quality or amount, they were always friendly(some were already my friends) and extremely reliable/punctual however many of my friends that have male hookups don't seem to have the luck.

I am not saying this is true for all male and female hookups at all. I am just generalizing based on personal experience. Anyone else have similar or opposite opinions?

2. Never had a female dealer, but obviously how reliable a dealer is isn't related to his gender.

For male dealers I've seen pretty much everything.. When I was younger I used to have to deal with unreliable dealers who were allways late or just didn't even come to the meeting point.

Now I have a reliable dealer though, and he allways have good buds. Good prices too.

Once you find a reliable dealer, try to become friend with him. That's the best way to get good prices, good buds and a good buying experience in general.

3. Yes, the first person I began buying from regularly was female, but more importunely just an all around decent person. Always had bomb product, sometimes she was a little late, but she is spacey :D its all good

4. Woman tend to be more reliable IMO.

5. You can't generalise ANYTHING, it's a fact that there are FAR LESS women dealers and a lot more men. So there's a really high chance that you've had more bad deals with males, and because there is few women dealers, there's a good chance you've had more consistently good deals.

6. From my experience, it doesn't really matter male or female. I've seen some shady ass female dealers that try to skimp everyone, as well as cool ass male dealers that hook everything up (32 gram ounces). And vice versa.

7. #7 ignila, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    I don't know about dealing (I've never had a female dealer), but when playing poker, women (statistically speaking) tend to be more honest. I play a lot of poker online and use a female name/avatar so people think I'm a chick because lots of good players play to this haha.

I'm sure it wouldn't be unreasonably reckless to assume the same is true with dealers. But I'm 100% sure that there are awful dealers and amazing dealers out there of both genders.

8. Wait...So, uh...Did she sell it out of her kitchen window?:cool:

9. i agree with the first part but when you tried to apply that concept to women it doesn't make sense.
    according to your logic there should be very few good women dealers since theres such a low number of them to begin with. you see what im saying there? not trying to be a dick just trying to reason this out.

if your saying that since there are more male dealers, there are more bad male dealers then that would mean that since there are less of women dealers there should be less good ones.

im pretty sure that women are just more reliable

10. Apprentice tokers?

11. At the end of the day a female dealer is less likely to jump you for your money, unless she has male protection but really at worst they could be moody or they might jip you. Females dealers are easier to get along with imo.