Women are fucking heartless.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hedge11, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 hedge11, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
    well 5 months ago my fiance left me devestated with a broken heart after what was 4 great years....i guess you can say i was a little controlling, but not much at all, and was due to something she did to me in the past...but wasn't that bad...but i can see why she wanted to leave me....and after a couple of weeks of breaking up she was with a 40 year old man(were 23)....this girl left me suicidal, and in a depressive state i have never experienced...after 5 months i was really finally getting better and over her.....then about a week ago i get a text from her saying it was a mistake....she really saw her future with me...and was really trying to just see if she could get over me for real...and that she couldn't and was breaking up with him and wanted kids a home and future with me...honestly i was estatic...all the feelings came back instantly...we hung out for a week everything was going okay....then yesterday she ignored me all day...then texted me at night saying she was drunk with him and ignored me since(she didnt drink until dating him, just burned which is what we did all week which was so great)....she reallly has no heart i think its impossible for her to truely love, she never expresses emotion, is very mean and degrading but never says anything positive...but for some reason i love her. For her to come back into my life and do this to me again after she knew what i went through when we broke up is just cruel. I think she literally gets off from seeing me at my lowest point...and im really depressed guys...How can you just destroy somebody you claim to love? Are all women just this heartless? I pride my self on my "manliness" and havent cried since my best friend died up until her...she has me wrapped around her fuckin finger and she knows this and i just feel like a little bitch...fuck....i just dont see how I could not hate her right now, but im a bitch and i would probably forgive her again..i set myself up for this, and its like theres nothing I can do. I dedicated my life to taking care of her and gave up so much, put in so much effort, and get treated like nothing i did even matters. Like my best friend told me..."you go to bed in pain, she wakes up and can probably caresless. you have such a big heart and shes heartless, you deserve better" But its hard to find better when shes all you think about(yes i tried dating other girls and have got laid multiple times since, even had the best sex of my life with a different girl, balls deep in the ass:)!!!! But noone even comes close to her miserable ass for some reason. Fuck im a mess.

2. Smoke drink rock N 4oll fuck bitchs get paid bro

3. Just give it some time , i know it's easier said than done , but if you'd give your life for her and she dosen't care she probably ain't the rigth one. Womens are cruel that's a fact , when you find the one that ain't making you feel miserable like she does , you'll know you have found the rigth one , been in the same situation not so long ago , was a 3 year relation ship had trust issues cause of things she did and i just realized that me+her was a recipe for disaster anyway . truth is you'll probably never forget her , but one day you'll realize you're better off without her.

4. Let it all out man, the more you vent the better you are going to feel.
    It never easy with this kind of situations buddy.

5. #5 Messiah Decoy, Mar 9, 2015
    Love is strange.

People can throw our heart in a meat grinder and treat us like shit and we'll still love them.

It makes no sense.

6. What did she do for you? A relationship is a two way street, she sounds like a free loader 

7. I like turtles

8. Honestly, my opinion is that you need to take a deep look within yourself. Alone.

We see in others, what we see in ourselves. Why? Because if we can understand it, we can see it. If we can't understand it, there are 2 options - look past it, or understand it. You don't understand this girl, because all you can see is your own traits working within her, and you don't even understand yourself. 

Let her go. She's going to destroy herself for awhile. But she, as most humans do, will rebuild.

I reiterate that this is all my opinion; I think you will find another emotional victim and prey upon them in the way you were once preyed upon.

I almost said 'God bless you'. Isn't that strange? The only time I felt religious was during a time I was furthest from my sober state of mind, and it had nothing to do with Christianity or any other interpretation of God I understood at the time.

I want some fucking weed.

9. I've been through a bad breakup, and I've learned it's easiest to just ignore that person, it never happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJb5-eN7IPo

11. Yep, they are. Anyone who doesn't want to be with me is crazy. Btw I'm taking gf applications.

Fuck your application.

My tongue will show you women aren't the only ones who can satisfy physical wants.

13. Don't fuck with me right now, seriously

14. #14 fromTheOldCountry, Mar 9, 2015
    You need to find someone else you can connect with emotionally, not just a slam piece who says I love you and takes the ring. You need to demand your emotional requirements be met, just like your sexual ones. I would have left or cheated on her to be honest, if I was treated like that. 

15. bitches be trippin'.

or, it just wasn't meant to be. one of the two.

It's 50/50 really.

16. You'll get over it.

I was with my ex for 8 years until dec 2013. Im 24 now. She was the first chick I had sex with. I even had 2 kids with her. When we broke up, I thought I would never get over her. I thought life was over . I sacrificed alot to be with her. My education.. jobs.. even my dream of being a Marine.

It wasnt until 2 or 3 months later that I started to think about her less and less.. some days she wouldnt even popup in my head. And eventually I stopped thinking about her all together. Took a total of about 4 months to get over an 8 year relationship.

Heres how I did it.. First tho.. we all have our own ways of copeing so you dont necessarily have to do this. I drank a ton. I was goin thru bottles of new amsterdam vodka almost every other day. All while I was smokin my ass off. I made a facebook and got in touch with all the girls I knew in highschool ( like I said
    .. I made alot of sacrifices ) and GOT LAID. At first the sex seemed meaningless cause it wasnt "her", but with time, it got easier. Basically, I stay fucked up 24/7 even if I was working and I got laid. Nothing to feel guilty about having sex so soon after a breakup.. cause believe me.. shes doin the same. Dont look like a bitch cause people will look at you that way.

All that stuff helped me. And if your working. Work more hours if possible. Working really took alot off my mind as well. Good luck! I promise you that you will move on. I was in your spot once bro

17. Block her # and any other method she has of contacting you. Its happened twice now and you know what they say, hostory repeats itself. If you dont make the move and be proactive about removing her parasitic self from your life, ultimately you are setting yourself up for more pain.

18. #18 rain dancer, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    Dont make someone a priority who makes you an option.

You are better than that.

She is a narcissist. She gets off hurting you. Dont be a doormat, block her number, delete all social media and get on with your life. I did the same and havent heard from any crazies in over a decade.

No regrets.

~ poke

19. here it is. the answer you seek. stop being a baby about it. you trusted her and she shit on you. it happens to everyone. i know it hurts man. i know it does. here is my story. the moral of it is this. don't get sad, get fucking even.

i posted this in "the most fucked up thing you ever did" originally so i am sure some have read it. here goes...
    my ex wife was cheating on me. i found out and was instantly devastated. back in the day, like when this happened i could have done far worse and for an hour or so i almost did. then she came home and i realized i am not the sort of guy to get violent but i needed my man hood back. so i decided on revenge. cold hearted, fuck you in the eye socket kind of revenge.

she came home and i was going to lay into her. but i didn't. i went on like i knew nothing. i complimented her and told her we should go out to dinner and have a good time. or maybe i used some other ruse to get her kind of drunk. anyway, i wined her, dined her and was one classy guy for about 2 hours. then we get home and start fooling around. 

we are doing it from behind and i am really pounding her {she liked it rough what can i say} and then i slipped it deep into her ass. like balls deep. she screamed loud. i pretended like it was an accident and i was saying i was sorry and shit like that. she kind of turned / rolled on her side and was yelling at me. my poopy dick was kind of close to her face so she turned a little. i grabbed a handful of her hair and wiped my poopy dick off in it. her hair was all stuck up in a big ol rats nest. i called her a whore and told her i knew that she was cheating on me, all the while shoving her and her clothes out the door. i made her drive to her mothers house like that. 

i still chuckle about it and my ex wife fucking hates my guts for it. her brother is still a close friend to me and so we occasionally come across the same people. well, well, well, a few years later i am visiting said friend in his home state and my ex wifes hubby is there. nice enough guy and he and i became fast friends. until he heard about the poopy hair incident. i can always tell when they find out. like i can tell her mom knows about it. and her aunt who she is close to knows as well. sooooo fucking funny.

so yeah dude. fuck that chick. move on. you know what you want. get back on the horse. go chase down some pussy and put this whole fucking mess behind you. i recommend a little bit of revenge to be honest. it goes a long way towards getting even. 

20. Let her go. She's half way figured out that the 40 year old is no good but isn't ready to let go obviously. Classic confused chick.

Save yourself a lot of heartache and go no contact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.