Woman (teacher) sentenced to 5 years for having sex with students.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Thunder Struck, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Holy shit about fucking time indeed.

Inb4 all the males come in and say this is so wrong etc etc.

2. :laughing: theyre callin these dudes 'victims'... victimize me please ms Colleps.. you dirty bitch

3. Damn so is it 1 year per person she fucks? That really sucks too. I always thought how amazing it would be to fuck one of your teachers

4. I'd give her conjucal visits

5. Fucking a teacher is like every guys dream.

Only women could make something so awesome so lame..

6. Be a big "Fuck you" to the education system eh eh get it? Fuck you? ahaha

7. She's pretty cute, I woulda fucked her

8. Fucking Texas. Why can't teachers bang 18 year olds? I'd do her :devious:

9. #10 GaryOkay, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    Ehhh..... shes too old

I like it when the the guy is the teacher and the girl is the student..... its better in context

10. She had group sex with them while someone video taped it. I wish we had teachers like that at my old school, I probably would have gotten better grades.

11. they were all over 18, so imo there's no real issue here. cept for the obvious teacher student relationship. so she should lose her job, not 5 years of her life.
    also, relevant:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL4xRwl1f3A]southpark - nice - YouTube[/ame]

12. About time? Mary Kay Letourneau served 7 years in prison for having sex with a student back in the 90's. This kind of thing happens all the time. :p

Just try searching for "woman arrested for having sex with student" and you'll get dozens of news stories.

At least this lady waited until they were 18, right? ;)

13. I'd give her what she wanted.

:devious:

14. They're all over 18? Then why the fuck is she going to jail??? Fired, of course, but going to jail over something that's not illegal, that's extremely un-American.

15. Damn I wanted my turn with Ms.Colleps

16. Well pretty much everything about modern day America is pretty damn Un-American.

17. I don't think she's attractive

Also her husband is a compete bitch

18. The problem is that it is illegal. In Texas anyway.

19. Is intercourse outlawed in Texas or something?