Woman says she likes my shoes

Discussion in 'General' started by Froz3n, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 Froz3n, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    So I was out wearing these grey Nikes, I have no idea what kind they are but they are nice and I paid good money for them. anyway the good looking woman says she likes the color, they are nice, what kind are they?

Anyway I just mumbled that I didn't know what kind they were but thank you fir saying so. I should add that I was thinking the whole time that the tone of her voice said she was gonna jack em of my feet.

she was cute girl in her late twenties, early thirties what do u guys think I should of done? Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. How high were you to be assuming a fine woman complimenting your shoes is out to steal them?

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

lmao its funny when you say it like that, I don't think I was that stoned but when she said it she was just staring at my shoes, no smile and she hella wanted to know what kind they were and how much she liked the color. I wouldn't have posted this thread if she said it like a regular girl "::smile:: Like OMG those shoes are nice where did you get them!! ::smile::" 

I'm going to exaggerate a little here but this is how she came off to me "where u get those shoes eh? I like em ese, dont mind me removing them from yo feet eh."

any ladies men of grasscity care to elaborate on how to pick up on women who compliment you instead of being afraid?

4. She liked them and wanted to buy some for her kid or husband/boyfriend

5. #5 aznno0odles, Jan 14, 2014
    she didn't say " nice shoes, wanna fuck?" :confused_2: ?

I guess u could respond like that if u want

6. #6 Froz3n, Jan 14, 2014
    this is the conclusion I came to.

I mean I literally CAME to it.

7. Gimme them nikes son!