Wolfs indoor grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by wolfiejp, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Ok here we go my first grow, week one complete,so heres some pics.

Grow Details :-

Seeds From GC AK-48, chrystal and orange bud

Potting Soil from my local nursery
    Watered everday 2 yes i know your not supposed to but the soil drys out very quick
    Every other day i give them a dose of rain water and inbetween i give them scotish Highland spring water with a ph of 6.5.
    Lights on 24/7 im switching to 18/6 in the next week or so.
    Temps for about 6 hours the temp is about 92f+ but for the rest when i can open the door to the grow room they drop to about 82-84 f.
    Humidity is <=20% ive tried to increase this by placing bowls of water about the grow room but it hasnt helped so i think im going to have to invest in a humidifier

Lighting is 2 x 2ft 18watt strip lights and 8x20 Watt CFL's total lumens is about 12k give or take.

Grow room is 2.5ft by 2ft and 12 ft tall

Sorry i didnt make a note of what pics are what plants but i wil try to remember this next time.

Edited by wolf For some unknown reason i cannot upload the pics to the forum even tho i have followed there rules so im goign to dump them on image shack

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They look about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks old right?

All your plants look good, im growing ak-48 too there about 4-1/2 weeks old.

Well GL with your grow, cant wait to see what happens.

3. looks good the temp is a lil high tho but lookin good so far how old are they?

4. 7 days old

5. oksorry for not updating my Journal but my camera went on the fritz

oh well here we are a month in to grow

Temps down to 85F and humidity is 35% repotted once givern ferts twice but only a very weak solution of 20-10-10

im still watering every day the plants seem to be AOK about that but as i said the soild drys out very quick.

im thinking of putting them to flower soon as im hoping to flower them for 8 weeks so i have some nice bud just in time for my holidays
    anyway heres the pics let me know what you think

AK 48 plant one
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

AK 48 plant Two
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chrystal
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chrystal plant Two
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Orange bud Plant one
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Orange Bud Plant Two
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So thats it theres my plants all comments are more then welcome but be nice :) im very sensertive lol :rolleyes:

6. u should def start flowering...oh and your plants are gorgeous hope u get mostley females +rep cuz there so damn pretty

dank

7. They're looking good Wolf, hope you get a couple of ladys there. Im just waiting to sex mine, there into day 2 of flower and they are really going for it, i mean 8" to 14"'s in two days. hope ya into LST or have a tall cab.

8. Thanks both for your comments.

yer i have plenty of height in my grow room its approx 12feet tall so im ok there. I'll be trying the harder techs like LST on my next grow, i just wanted the experince of growing some first before i dablled in the advence techs.

i'll post some more pics next week

9. ok im putting the plants on to 12/12 tonight and im wondering what ferts is best to use for the floweing stages ? and should it be brought in a little bit at a time or just go full strength straight away ?

Thanks

10. how come i cannot see pictures in any posts..sorry im askin in thius one but anyone know?