Wolfs Den of Green

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Wolfden62, May 21, 2010.

1. HIGH Wolf :wave:, been a long time man, how ya been? Is it me or did the pics not work :confused:...

Sounds like you have everything rolling dude, hopefully I can see them soon ;) Glad to see ya back :)

2. Hey V :wave: ,, Thanks for stoppin by ... Dude your grows look fantastic !!

I lost internet and life just got in the way ... Butt .. I'm back now :hello: :D

frigg'n picture hosting on here sucks lol ..

Yup , I started fresh . cept for the seeds lol any ideas about the rust spots?

Wolf

3. Hey Wolf!
    I admire your tenacity! :) Don't feel bad, we all have made mistakes or had things go wrong with our grows, just learn from it and move on. I would definately make an investment in a good ph meter. "City" water can be pretty predictable but well water? there is no telling what the ph is or if it's stable, how hard or soft it is, mineral content, etc. IMO most people tend to "over think", these are WEEDS, they are pretty tough ole gals. :p Check out my journal below. I list equipment, soil blend, ferts, lights, etc, etc, maybe you can get some ideas from my experiences. Anyway, I'm along for the ride, best of luck to you my friend! :wave:

Stepdude420

4. Thanks Stepdude .. i'll be sure to stop by and check yours out

5. Looks good so far man GL with ur grow. One of my very first trys at growing was about a year ago and i used well water but ares was really hard water even with the water softern we had and it just destroyed my girl. It kind of looked like the first pics you put on of the ones you got rid of. Since moved up to the city and the water is great now my 2 autos are some fast growing bitches. I got my lazy boy pulled up for this one gl man

6. Thanks sleep ..
    I still have no idea about them spots , theyr only on the one plant though.so i guess i wont worry too much. theyr all coming along nicely i thinks .. I'v been having a hard time deciding on how to prune them , so that i get the best harvest possible in my little Den .. screen or not to use a screen that is the question :D

I'll see if i can get my GF to take some pictures of the girls . her photo skills are much better than mine lol

I'm also wondering how long i should let them go in vegg ? :confused: is it a height thingy or a time thingy ? :confused:

7. Well I flipped the lights to 12/12 on Oct 1 .. gotta see how the girls fill out :D

working on getting some pictures up ..

Thanks for stopping by
    Wolf

8. Hey Wolf, dont worry about the spots unless they get worse and spread imo. If they do get worse Id be leaning towards cal def but check your ph first and go from there. But again if the prob does not get worse and the new growth looks good then ID say youre just fine...my $0.02 ;)

take care Wolf :wave:

9. Thanks V for stoppin by .. the spots havent spread so im not to worried at this time ..