Wolf Gang = Taylor Gang?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BA, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Seriously.

Go to youtube and watch any OF video. It's dick riding comments for dayyyss I don't hate the guys at all. Lets get that straight. Earl is cool, Hodgy is aight. Tyler is a bit of a gimmick with all the satan shit. They are alright, but the level of dick riding I've seen for these guys is above and beyond any Taylor Gang douches

I guess these guys are the flavor of the month.

OF fans are even worse than Taylor Gangers.....I never thought I'd see the day

2. I agree lol its getting out of hand..
    buncha kids man

3. yea that shits for the birds man

4. Yea it kinda has a cult following like ICP. I personally enjoy them but that's cause they're better than the other bullshit that is being put out.

5. i agree wholeheartedly. but it's funny when i talk to someone who doesn't like wiz it's 80% cuz of the taylor gang thing but they turn around and suck OFs dick. lol@hypocrites.

6. hahah fuck gangs they just want to feel like a part of something.

and gimmick or not, tylers dope.
    dont seem like no gimmick to me though, i mean i aint satanic or nothin, fuck all that.

i just understand suicide thats all, and how fucked the world is including hip-hop.

he talks about it in many of his songs damn..

what part of "im a fucking walking paradox" do people not like? its brilliant.

7. hahahahah, dick riders yo.

i fuckin love it.

there is sooo fucking many of them, its like damn be you and just listen to the music,

real talk? they are just looking for a leader.

8. all it is, is that clicks and crews are back popular, like back in the 90's (wu-tang, cash money, no limit)....and thats all their doin' is makin their crews...(Yung Money, Shady 2.0, and these two crews)....

as for dickriders/fan boys...every artist/group has em and their always annoying

9. mm ritee on, :smoke:

this is true. they are everywhere, but some.. some are just wow.

10. Taylor Gang > Wolf Gang

11. Yes. /thread.

12. #12 Broosh, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    Flock or die

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YINbAzUYiAw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCgIyrwtZLU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH9IqnESNks&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17usfCLr4MA&feature=related[/ame]

13. I just fucking hate when at the end of every post on youtube or w.e they gotta go "SWAG!" or "WOLF GANG!" and they always try to act hard and say "KILL PEOPLE! BURN SHIT! FUCK SCHOOL!"...and the worst..."FREE EARL!, FUCK EARL'S MOM!"

ughh like stfu you don't even know who the fuck earl or earl's mom is. Just because Tyler said it they think it's cool to say it..Tyler also said "harder then the white people who copy shit" & "*****'s screamin free earl without even knowing him" so now what?

14. yea i agree with all the free earl shit and the satanic bs,

but SWAG ftw.

swag gotta be purchased though, and i believe you kinda got to be black too.

dont quote me, i just know many bitches who say white boys got no swag blah blah blah

yea, fuck those white kids :cool:

(sarcasm, i am white)

the term has been around for a minute though so if you think tyler came up with it your a damn fool.

15. Pretty much...the fans are ruining OF forreal...

16. Wiz is dope i agree the whole name your fans/rappers your close with thing is a little lame but we all have lil waynes faggot ass for that with the young mula baaaaaaaaby bull shit. Tyler is kinda lame shit too its kinda weird lyrics over weird ass beats and nothing rely makes sense and then the videos are just fucking creepy. Whatever though i love all the mid west rappers and dr dre.

17. Don't hate because you can't understand it

18. That's not condescending at all.. :rolleyes:

When somebody hates on the music you like, you tell them they don't understand?

Did you ever think that MAYBE they just don't like it....? Did that ever cross your mind? Or are you the only one smart enough to "get it"

Get over yourself

19. Look at the way he put it
    He didn't simply say "I don't like them"

Do you just go around the forums looking for threads to bitch in?