Wold you get a full body scan?

Discussion in 'General' started by D.M.B_22, Sep 18, 2009.

1. I'm suprised no one has brought up the extream radiation. i'd think that would make some think twice.

2. hmm i duno maybe i would maybe i wouldnt lol if i ever got the chance i would have to have a serious think.

3. If it was free, or not expensive as it most likely is.

4. I definitely would not get a full body scan. I don't even go to the doctor. And, I'm a firm believer in not seeking any sort of medical help for any sort of illness you contract. Call me crazy...:rolleyes:

5. Of course I would. I especially would because my health care is all free and covered.

I developed a serious medical condition all due to a vitamin deficency. Sometimes the smallest of things can ruin or impact the rest of your life and the span of it dramatically. I'd think it's better to know what you should do to maintain a healthy lifestyle and be checked over, you never know...

6. I'm more interested in an in depth brain scan, the rest of the body isn't that important to me.

7. I would, i'm not a hypocondriact so i wouldn't freak out over the results if there was something wrong and i wouldn't obsess over it or get them often. but i mean why not? just take a curious look and see how healthy i am.

8. Ya I probably would. I mean if I was going to die in like the next 3 months or something, Id wanna know so I can stop putting up with random bullshit and just make the last 3 months a crazy party lol.

And I wouldnt really worry about anything small, I mean if its not causing problems now, no reason to worry.

Plus Id wanna know how healthy I was like cnote said.

9. What's with all these threads that are pretty much stuff I thought about a lot but never thought anyone else really thought of..

I personally would never want to hear what's wrong with my body, the less I know, the better off I am. I feel that if you know what problems are going on in your body, you soonier or later start to get consumed by all the problems, weakens your body naturally defenses even more (stress does lower your immune system, and knowing all the problems wrong with you is stress enough) and that's pretty much where you die.

My father also feels this way, he won't visit a doctor for the death of him and neither will I. Good old fashion sleep, chronic and work cures my problems.

10. I'm guessing TS just watched that episode of Scrubs?

11. Good old vitamin C?