woihoo

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hago, Sep 3, 2019.

1. 4 seeds 4 plants. other 2 somewhere else. I have 6 clones going from them. it's tough in a illegal state
    lol what do you think? not the prettiest lol hopefully smokes well 20190903_165657.jpg 20190903_162205_001.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Holy shit lol nice.. I’d be worried about boat police.. they always got binoculars

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I keep "dreaming" of waking up to my dock having those on it!!!!!!!!!.............and then.....I REALLY DO wake up....and realize the vegetation I see out there is lily pads......and not MJ..........:love-m3j:

Nice plants!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’d get a lil 2 inch thick peiceof styraphoam like 24”x24” stick a clone in there and push her out there in them hahaha

• Like Like x 2
  5. "My" bass would be sooooooooo stoned..............Id NEVER catch em! :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Look.............I put it out there from jump street.............when I fish..............I do "Ketchup and grease"..............and NOT "catch and release"...............so I need them biting.........the MJ would DEF get them hungry.....LOL.........but I fear they might get too paranoid and stay deep in cover............OMG I am having too much fun with this.............I need to quit.:smoking-bong:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. LOL illegal state but yet you got them out in plain site for everybody to see. They look like ornamental bushes to where nobody is going to think they are mj and they probably think somebody would never actually have mj plants just chilling in plain view. Bravo and hats off to you and they look freaking awsome.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lol if it worked it would be sick.. big ol plant floatin in the lilypads mindin it’s business hahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. “It’s hard in an illegal state” 6 foot reefer trees by the water with a boat in the background hahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. YEAH.............I COULD SEE THAT RIGHT NOW..................LMAO...............people would be riding by in their boats.......wondering why there are 20 boats alllllllll hovering over the same lil pad grouping...........:GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lol bud Island baby

• Like Like x 2
  12. HAHAHAHA.................now THATS a party right there!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Thanks. I had them in the middle of town at first.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. That would be. There's a Bird Island across the way where nobody's aloud on it. lol

15. Next year.

16. They weren't getting enough attention there?? LMAO......................I BET there is SOOOME SMALLLLL TOWN USA where the "chief of police" or the "Sheriff" wouldn't know a pot plant if it smacked em in the face.....

• Like Like x 1
  17. They're too lazy where I live. But they get paid very well. $125,000 starting with very little crime. Worse stuff is DWI's and this. lol

18. WHERE do you live?????????? I AM TOTALLY DOWN to get paid 6 figures while I boat to your dock......and "investigate" the foliage growing there......:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. If I was a cop I’d be on your doc, with a toaster oven,.. decarbing me a branch or two and making some edibles... but only once or twice, give and take ya know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. You have my vote for "officer of the law" in my region!!! Take a branch......leave me the rest.........I CAN TOTALLY work with that!

• Like Like x 1