Woah..unexpected Super High?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Famous1, May 12, 2014.

1. On tuesday I decided to take a tolerance break(wasn't getting high) so I didn't smoke on wednesday but I did on thursday morning and friday night then on saturday:

Bought some Sour Diesel yesterday(friend got 54gs) and after I bought it I went home and packed a smaller bowl than normal in my waterfall bong and it surprised me how high I got.

I started driving to a car show after picking up my friend and I noticed I was getting pretty fucking high. All the car lights were super bright(in the day) and my whole vision color field was just brighter. I realized I was forgetting to blink so I blinked and when my eyes were closed I still saw everything around me(like my eyes were opened), pretty sure I was peaking then. I went to walmart(because why the hell not) and I saw my friend who didn't know I was high then literally seconds after looking at me he was like "OH FUCK bro, you look like you stuck your head in someone's ass" so I looked at my eyes and they were super red..I'm talking like someone got paint and painted my eyes. I started walking to the bathroom with the friend I drove with and I started having a panic attack, I was feeling the muscles or veins near my wrists getting tight, so I went back to the car and put in eye drops and the panic attack went away.

Anyways, I was high for 4+ hours and this was the highest I've ever been.

Why was I having visuals? Because of the weed or how high I was?

2. Uhhhh......both?

3. Maybe you got high, but i think its probably because you smoked some weed and got high. Also maybe bcuz you got high but idk man, ask other experts

Sent from my C5303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Both. I haven't smoked in two months. So when u take a break u gotta ease your way back in slowly.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I have had two open-eyed "visions" while high.

Less is more.

Try meditation with (before, after, simultaneously) toking.

Loose your fear of being identified as high in public and you will probably get even higher. 

Respect It :smoking: