Woah...did this just happen? THC Legalized Nationwide?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Djlatl, Jun 2, 2019.

1. #freetheweed

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. It says "It basically authorizes interstate delivery of hemp and legalized THC derived from hemp."

That is not the same thing as cannabis with a high THC. They are talking about 0.3 THC % only.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. This means we could plant large fields of 0.3% hemp and extract gallons of pure legal THC. Since there's no difference in THC derived from hemp and THC derived from marijuana this is going to pose a problem for law enforcement. Stay tuned for further clarifications or court challenges

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. It's already happening. I've been helping a friend trim CBD for the last month and as long as they have their legal paper work, they are able to transport it within our state with no problems..... so far.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I see this as a very small step.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Guys government isn't stupid. They are going to federally legalize it but only when the government is fully set up to take over the whole marijuana game and run small mom and pop farms out of the game. So many mom and pop farms have gone under here in Humboldt county, CA. Actually sickens me because they never we're busting grows. As soon as it became legal and government is getting taxes from it. Well the grow busts we're happening daily.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sad but true.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Probably make some people upset but everyone in Humboldt county was voting no to legalization because if this. Sure enough they we're 100% right. Always been legal here. Legalization just green lighted big conglomerates to come in. All of emerald triangle is turning into a giant marijuana factory but not in a cool way.

9. Money. don't they have enough already?

10. Moved to Georgia from California. Apparently CBD is legal here, but not with any THC. I've never taken non-THC CBD...hopefully it will provide some of the same benefits. I've been taking it for anxiety after detoxing off of all pharmaceuticals that were making me certifiably crazy. It's a sham that there are so many restrictions on this, but you can get an opioid or a psychiatric drug almost as easy as you can get an oil change around here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Welcome to the south my friend, it’s downright painful to read these grow journals from folks who grow legally when we are in fact criminals if we do the same. I got off the nasty stuff too using weed and I couldn’t be happier.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Yeah the south is really bad about it. Hey im in Illinois and they legalized it but growing is still taboo, what a damn jip

• Like Like x 3
  13. This would piss me off if I lived in Illinois. I don't want to ever be forced to smoke chemical pot. We all need to be able to grow our own clean cannabis under the sun with no alterations. That the best medicine.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1