Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Woah, big hits definitely work better

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, May 1, 2013.

1. Just packed my bowl all the way and smoked it all in 4 and a half hits. Usually I hit it like 8-10 times to clear it just because it's a more enjoyable way to toke in my opinion. But shit, I got blazed as fuuuuuuuck. Fucked out of my mind right now, just because I was tryna get a quick toke. Life is good :smoke:

2. Congrats broski.

3. cool story.

4. is that a question?

5. yeah i'll do that once in a while for that reason but its generally too hot and if its an expansive smoke too harsh and then i have tears dripping down my face and snot all over.

6. You didnt get super blazed because you took giants hits you got blazed because you just smoked a bowl, you would be just as blazed smoking the whole bowl by taking a bunch of smaller hits.

7. if you think bongs work better... haha try a bigger bong. oh man yous gonna be highhhh. then you can write a post about how much better your 4ft bong is over everyone else 2 foot bong :)

8. That what I was thinking. You smoked a G in 2 hits or 10 hits your are still smoking a G. Your not getting higher you are just having oxygen depravation to the brain