wiz khalifa sucks dick - there i said it

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by metalp, May 5, 2011.

1. his fan base is 14 year old girls

2. i mean he makes a joke out of rap, which is something i truly like

he should die

3. [​IMG]

4. Hi Hater! :wave:

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpde89UqFZ4]YouTube - Wiz Khalifa - Timebomb Freestyle[/ame]

6. jesus dude....you need counseling.

7. This is the Chill out zone bro. Not the get mad and argue zone.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhov0y61tq0]YouTube - Watch This If Your High[/ame]

kick ass song. I was told it's wiz khalifa's, but i'm not sure. IS it?

9. Yeah man, Cali where the weather's nice
    Bitches all around me, hot as ice
    Can't stop me, still all taylor
    and to my success, i thank the haters

is that in one of them?

10. i'm assuming you're joking. but if you aren't, its Khmer Kid - Smoke Weed

11. what are you one of them taylor gang dick hangers?

12. No I'm just a someone who thinks it is a bit strange to wish death on somebody who has never hurt you. Wiz's music sucks ass now adays I agree. But that is no reason for him to die.

13. Did you know every time you say Taylor Gang Wiz makes money? You're feeding his paper train fool :laughing:

14. I just had a thought. I don't know anyone over the age of 18 that likes this guy, the only time I even hear of him is on this forum.
    I highly doubt the majority of users here are of age.

15. if a song sounds good then i like it...not saying wiz is a mad good rapper but his songs ARE chill and thats why i like listening to them, and yes there are thousands of good chilled out songs not by him, but why does that mean that listening to wiz makes you gay, your just raging out cuz he's popular, which honestly is just as bad as people who ride his dick cuz hes popular

16. no i was a wiz fan for years, enjoyed his music fully, not his music makes my ears bleed and it makes me said to see his talent wasted in the pursuit of quick fame/money

the only positive about him being a pop star is they are all just fads give it a couple months and no one will care about him

17. alright... ill admit i do love the beat in black and yellow and when he says "top pulled... back" haha shit syncs up with the music perfectly

18. wiz sold the fuck out. money meant more to him than doing his own thing. sad but true. but that isnt a reason to wish death on him.

19. Devin the Dude shits on all these fags that try and copy his style.

20. To anyone that think he's that great;
    listen to "roll up". That song is too much garbage. Plus his hair is gay.
    His lyrics are too typical, I can pretty much predict every lyric he's gonna say.