wiz khalifa sucks dick - there i said it

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by metalp, May 5, 2011.

1. its exactly what iPwnF00lz said on the first page. he used to be "wiz khalifa" but now hes way to mainstream but hes noticed that nd is tryin to go back. any whos... WALE, MAC, AND CURREN$Y... ALL DAY, MOST OF THE DAY BECAUSE I CANT JUST LISTEN TO ONE PERSON FOR A WHOLE DAY

2. Curren$y and Biggie Smalls.

All day :smoke:

3. i actually liked B.A.R, Flight School too. i think Prince of the City was too thuggish and he was trying to act like someone he wasnt

4. You sir, are a giant faggot. I'm sorry, but really? Why even make a hate thread? You probably hate Justin Beiber because "He is gay". What goes through your head to want to hate on someone for no reason what so ever? I mean I don't like country music, you don't see me making threads about Carrie Underwood. It's pathetic, you don't even belong on this website.

Moral of the story: Don't be a ignorant prick like "metalp".

5. Lately Wiz sucks. That's coming from someone who lives not far from his hometown. I listened to his old shit and I told people about him, but no one ever bothered looking him up. Then he released Black and Yellow, which is popular for no reason, and everyone started listening to him.

6. WOOOOOOOWWWWWW. totally forgot to list biggie. i can actually listen to him all day... he's an exception.

7. i didnt read ur whole post but ppl who say they hate bieber cuz hes "gay" are the "fags" themselves. that kid gets more fucking tight pussy than anyone on the face of the fucking earth

8. what do you listen to thats so good? lol

9. Whenever you call baby I roll uppppp

10. not a fan of his new shit, he is going mainsteam. But if you dont think wiz is great to smoke to listen to kush and oj and prince of the city :smoke:

11. Fuck odd future there garbage

12. *they're
    and please explain.

13. OK grammar police, chill out. And garbage? I personally don't like them either, they can spit and have good sounding music, but what they are about is fucking rediculous

14. If your using "teach you to fly" as an example of his music, you clearly know nothing about wiz khalifa, other than his radio shit, which he has to put out so he can make money and get his shit out there. I bet they're not his favorite songs, but he knows that he needs the "pop music" fan base just as much as he needs the real rap fan base. Sorry if that doesnt make much sense to you, just my opinion.

15. exactly.

16. Oh and he doesnt "suck dick". He gets more pussy than you ever will - "there, I said it"

17. Well then maybe you should have read my entire post, I didn't call him gay or a fag. I totally agree with you though. :]

18. I don't even listen to Wiz Kahlifa. There, I said it. I can't stand most rap or hip hop music out there, especially when I'm high.

19. wiz is such a sellout. He hasn't put out anything as dope as OJ & Kush. Curren$y jets forever...where havent we been?